Link to YouTube Channel: Aeon Nox
Hello,

I would like to make a custom menu item that links to my YouTube channel to showcase the electronic projects I have been working on, and be able to show them easily to those that come over.

I am able to add custom menu items but only link them to specific add-ons.

Is there a way to create a custom menu link and when its clicked the "default select action" will launch thumbnails of my videos on my channel?
(2016-09-01, 04:21)jameshayek Wrote: Hello,

I would like to make a custom menu item that links to my YouTube channel to showcase the electronic projects I have been working on, and be able to show them easily to those that come over.

I am able to add custom menu items but only link them to specific add-ons.

Is there a way to create a custom menu link and when its clicked the "default select action" will launch thumbnails of my videos on my channel?
Have not tested this so I have no idea it will work but if you have script.skinshortcuts installed when choosing Default select action you can go to Add-on> Video add-on > YouTube and if you're signed in or have it saved somewhere you might be able to select that particular location as the menu item. As mentioned above, I have no idea if this will work but might be worth a shot Wink
Ok, so your recommendation worked bt I want able to search for a particular username and add all the videos because YouTube doesn't give me a custom URL because I don't have enough subscribers.

However, I was able to search for the video I wanted, use the Go to user function (right clicking the video and going to the posters account) then adding it to my favorites.

From there I was able to add the favorite (playlist) to the default action section.

Thanks alot!!

One more question to the community though that I will post as a separate post after much research. I would like to do this via a bash script in case the favorite gets un-favorite-ed.
IIRC once you add the favorite you can even delete it and the menu item should still have the same path. If you are talking about a favorite in YouTube, then I have no idea Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Link to YouTube Channel: Aeon Nox0