• 9(current)
Beta Metropolis 3.4.0 for Kodi 17 (Krypton)
(2016-09-22, 19:14)jingai Wrote: Party Mode doesn't work based on the item you have selected. It simply creates a random playlist of music videos (if you're currently in the video library) or music (if you're currently in the music library).

Ok but then but if I am viewing the Movies or TV Shows perhaps Party Mode should be hidden? Wink lol
Like I already said, the logic was that the player controls are also visible everywhere. It's meant to be a global thing, not dependent on where you are currently.
(2016-09-22, 19:22)jingai Wrote: Like I already said, the logic was that the player controls are also visible everywhere. It's meant to be a global thing, not dependent on where you are currently.

Understood Big Grin
Metropolis 3.4.0rc5 is available.
(2016-09-23, 14:16)jingai Wrote: Metropolis 3.4.0rc5 is available.

Thanks for RC5 Smile

2 Questions

1. I see you fixed the issue where the next air date info was over lappingb the TH Show Rating.

However now the TV Show Rating is now missing. DId you remove it or was it moved somewhere else as I can not see it anywhere except for shows that do not have a next air date listed.

2. For banners view I still just see 3X2 was the update to this not included in RC5?

Thanks for all the updates and fixes Smile
(2016-09-23, 14:51)gate1975mlm Wrote: 1. I see you fixed the issue where the next air date info was over lappingb the TH Show Rating.

However now the TV Show Rating is now missing. DId you remove it or was it moved somewhere else as I can not see it anywhere except for shows that do not have a next air date listed.

Are you sure the show you're looking at actually has an MPAA rating? A lot of mine don't.

The file path shows here if you have that option configured. Otherwise, it prefers the NextAired info. If that is empty, it shows the UserRating. If that is empty, it will show the MPAA rating. Finally, if that is empty, it shows 10 empty stars (indicating no user rating set).

To head off questions regarding the preference of UserRating over MPAA rating, my logic is this: the MPAA short-form rating is already present on-screen in the form of a media flag at the bottom, so I only bother to show the long-form if there is nothing else I can display in that slot.

Now, if it doesn't work like I described above, do let me know. It looks correct though.

Note that there was a bug in the parsing of the MPAA rating for the Media Flag for US TV shows. I've just fixed that, though. You can replace your 720p/Includes_Variables.xml file with this one if you want to check it.

(2016-09-23, 14:51)gate1975mlm Wrote: 2. For banners view I still just see 3X2 was the update to this not included in RC5?

Settings->Metropolis->View Options->Banner View: Number of rows.
I'll give you an example of what I am seeing.

I clicked on information for a show called "Rosewood" and for a split second I could see it say "TV-14" then that disappeared with the Next Air Date inf in its place.

Is that normal?

Also in the bottom left corner it says NR 5.5 in fact it says NR for all TV Shows with a number in the bottom left corner.
Settings->Metropolis->View Options->Banner View: Number of rows.

Got it Smile
(2016-09-23, 15:29)gate1975mlm Wrote: I'll give you an example of what I am seeing.

I clicked on information for a show called "Rosewood" and for a split second I could see it say "TV-14" then that disappeared with the Next Air Date inf in its place.

Is that normal?

Yes, see logic in my post above. If NextAired info is present, it will prefer that over anything else.

The fact that you see that for a split-second is one of the reasons I don't show this information in the library views: the script isn't as quick as I'd like, so you get this little glitch. In the library views, it just flickered, and it annoyed me.

(2016-09-23, 15:29)gate1975mlm Wrote: Also in the bottom left corner it says NA 5.5 in fact it says NR for all TV Shows with a number in the bottom left corner.

I fixed this already with the Includes_Variables.xml patch I noted before.

See this Issue too.
(2016-09-19, 16:14)gate1975mlmi Wrote: [quote='gate1975mlm' pid='2417137' dateline='1474132325']
The first thing I did was install Metropolis RC3. and after installing was completed which seems to take a little longer then I remember in the past maybe because of Kodi 17 anyway so "Keep Skin Would you like to keep this change?" pops up I click yes. So it switches to Metropolis and right away I get the pop up message saying "Add-On Required" To use this feature you must download an add-on Skin Helper Service Would you like to download this add-on?" And of course the No and Yes are missing and on top of that that it doses not even give me time to click anything as the whole message disappears very quickly on it's own and then switches me back to the default skin. So now I go to settings and select Metropolis and this time it switches and when I go to the home screen I see the "Add-On Required" To use this feature you must download an add-on Skin Helper Service Would you like to download this add-on?" again and this time the No and Yes buttons are displayed just fine. So I click yes and looks like its downloading something and then a second time I get the same pop up message Add-On Required but this time again No and Yes are missing. So I click where yes would normally be displayed it download stuff and then all done and good to go.

(2016-09-22, 19:22)jingai Wrote: Was able to reproduce this. I think probably a Kodi core bug though since the labels are present the second time it's presented

Jingai should I report this to the Kodi developers or did you already do so?

I did a clean install of Metropolis this morning and the No and Yes were missing when Kodi asked me if I want to download and install the add-on Skin Helper Service.

Thanks

No, I hadn't reported it.
(2016-09-30, 18:13)jingai Wrote: No, I hadn't reported it.

Ok just reported it Smile

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292674
The yes/no dialog was removed by the devs so I wonder what dialog they are trying to use there? I checked the defaults in case something might have been missing, but nothing was missing that would make up a yes/dialog box.
Metropolis is missing defaults for fadelabel, sliderex, textbox, and edit, but that's not causing the issue here.

Do you have a log of when the box is on-screen?
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
It's already been declared a bug in Kodi. Was fixed too, I believe.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 3.4.0 for Kodi 17 (Krypton)0