• 6(current)
Mod Holiday Mod v3.0 for Aeon MQ 7
(2016-12-04, 14:05)Jumpy73 Wrote: Hi,
I followed step by step procedure at the beginning of the post (included new fonts in "fonts" folder and the new piece of code into "Font.xml" file in "1080i" folder)
After re-booting Kodi (XBMC for MINIX based on Jarvis 16.3) ad selecting the new font into the relevant setting section, the new font doesn't appears but probably a default font appears instead.

It seems a problem of new font.ttf files, because if I can choose one of them into kodi setting section the new piece of code into "Font.xml" file should work well
Any tip on this?

Tks in advance

There should be three new fonts in your font folder...Autumn.ttf, Candy_Cane.ttf and Frisky_Vampire.ttf. Also, if you manually edited the files in 1080i, there are multiple files that deal with the font...Font.xml, SkinSettings.xml, IncludesVariables.xml, and IncludesMainMenu.xml. Make sure you have all the code pasted into these files.
(2016-12-04, 14:48)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 14:05)Jumpy73 Wrote: Hi,
I followed step by step procedure at the beginning of the post (included new fonts in "fonts" folder and the new piece of code into "Font.xml" file in "1080i" folder)
After re-booting Kodi (XBMC for MINIX based on Jarvis 16.3) ad selecting the new font into the relevant setting section, the new font doesn't appears but probably a default font appears instead.

It seems a problem of new font.ttf files, because if I can choose one of them into kodi setting section the new piece of code into "Font.xml" file should work well
Any tip on this?

Tks in advance

There should be three new fonts in your font folder...Autumn.ttf, Candy_Cane.ttf and Frisky_Vampire.ttf. Also, if you manually edited the files in 1080i, there are multiple files that deal with the font...Font.xml, SkinSettings.xml, IncludesVariables.xml, and IncludesMainMenu.xml. Make sure you have all the code pasted into these files.

You are right... I didn't copy all pieces of modded code into Font.xml file. Now it works
Tks for suggestion
Just wanted to say thank you this is a great mod, wife and kids love it
(2016-12-02, 11:46)Mmatty1 Wrote: Hi latts,on medium snow setting the snow stops until screen cleared of snow then starts again is that how its suppose to work??

Ive changed your xmas settings a bit to my liking thought id share, the video doesnt play smoothly but it all works perfectly, open up this includes and copy all holiday mod code and replace in yours if want to try it,BACK UP YOUR INCLUDES FIRST INCASE WANT TO GO BACK TO ORIGNINAL..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxupa0dpnm047c...s.xml?dl=0

Hi,
how can I change the yellow lines under main menus with the candy cane theme?

Note: The link is no more available. Can it be updated? it would be really appreciated
(2016-12-04, 19:37)My50ho Wrote: Just wanted to say thank you this is a great mod, wife and kids love it

You bet! Glad everyone enjoys it!
(2016-12-04, 19:05)Jumpy73 Wrote: You are right... I didn't copy all pieces of modded code into Font.xml file. Now it works
Tks for suggestion

Good deal...glad you got it working!
Hi jumpy73 I'm not sure I understand what yellow lines under main menu,and I'm having problems uploading at moment but will update the link as soon as can mate
Hi jumpy73 i have changed the medium snow setting in latts great mod, and this is the code you need to replace, just search includes.xml for medium, then replace all to my code, BACKUP yours first, i also changed halloween a bit right in time for halloween this year Big Grin..

You will also need fallingsnow3.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2x8friqkm66nsb...3.png?dl=0

EnjoyWinkWink
Code:
<!-- ######################################################################### Medium Snow ######################################################################### -->    
        <include name="MediumSnow">
<control type="group">
<!-- <visible>System.Date(12-21,12-26)</visible> --> <!---(start date, end date, in MM-DD format)--->
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>-2400</posy>
<width>1920</width>
<height>4420</height>
<texture>holidays/snow/fallingsnow.png</texture>
<aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-1800" end="0,3300" time="160000" delay="0" reversible="false" loop="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
</control>
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>-2390</posy>
<width>1920</width>
<height>4100</height>
<texture>holidays/snow/fallingsnow3.png</texture>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-2400" end="0,3300" time="160000" delay="110000" reversible="false" loop="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
</control>
</control>
</include>
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfxeofj4pi08eq...s.xml?dl=0
(2016-12-08, 13:02)Mmatty1 Wrote: Hi jumpy73 i have changed the medium snow setting in latts great mod, and this is the code you need to replace, just search includes.xml for medium, then replace all to my code, BACKUP yours first, i also changed halloween a bit right in time for halloween this year Big Grin..

You will also need fallingsnow3.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2x8friqkm66nsb...3.png?dl=0

EnjoyWinkWink
Code:
<!-- ######################################################################### Medium Snow ######################################################################### -->    
        <include name="MediumSnow">
<control type="group">
<!-- <visible>System.Date(12-21,12-26)</visible> --> <!---(start date, end date, in MM-DD format)--->
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>-2400</posy>
<width>1920</width>
<height>4420</height>
<texture>holidays/snow/fallingsnow.png</texture>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-1800" end="0,3300" time="160000" delay="0" reversible="false" loop="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
</control>
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>-2390</posy>
<width>1920</width>
<height>4100</height>
<texture>holidays/snow/fallingsnow3.png</texture>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-2400" end="0,3300" time="160000" delay="110000" reversible="false" loop="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
</control>
</control>
</include>

Tks @Mmatty1,
now it works but when snow effect starts some snowflakes, while falling down, have a vertical white line under them. I don't think it is a desirable behaviour.
Any help to solve it?
@ Jumpy73, I dont have that isssue except in oringinal fallingsnow theres one or 2 that are like that, sorry cant help
(2016-12-13, 11:30)Mmatty1 Wrote: @ Jumpy73, I dont have that isssue except in oringinal fallingsnow theres one or 2 that are like that, sorry cant help

do you mean there is a new fallingsnow code? I had holiday mod from "Skin MOD - Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin" thread
No there isnt except for fallingsnow3.png, i dont have the issue youve said except a few flakes are incomplete, but doesnt bother me
(2016-12-14, 12:51)Mmatty1 Wrote: No there isnt except for fallingsnow3.png, i dont have the issue youve said except a few flakes are incomplete, but doesnt bother me

please find below the problem I have... I hope this helps to solve the issue
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4dea9ri1i4dgc...7.png?dl=0

Regards,
(2016-12-15, 11:56)Jumpy73 Wrote: please find below the problem I have... I hope this helps to solve the issue
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4dea9ri1i4dgc...7.png?dl=0

Regards,

I've seen that behavior before from my FireTV Stick. It was doing that to me last Christmas...let me see if I can reproduce it.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Holiday Mod v3.0 for Aeon MQ 72