• 2(current)
Mod Holiday Mod v3.0 for Aeon MQ 7
Just tried your instructions and it works perfectly.

Thanks for the great themes, the wife and kid love it.
Great! You bet...I'm glad everyone enjoys it!
finally got it installed. thats the halloween pack I put together for last year Big Grin
Hey bry-,

Yep, that was one of the first mods I saw that gave me the idea to make mine. I had to add a little extra to it this time since the halloween menu bar went away.
No complaints. Happy to see that you revitalized it. Appreciate the time and effort you have set seaside for the community. Thank you.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
You bet! This one was actually pretty fun to put together. I'm working on adding some more holidays now.
Where to extract the resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq ??

Or it's best to install as zip?

EDIT: Ignore the above questions
Can you please get the "É" font ? Im using portuguese language and "SERIES" is "SÉRIES", and its showing as "S?RIES"

EDIT Solved.
@djhifi, you have option for rename item in main menu, look in customize main menu, use SERIADOS.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-09-07, 02:57)Wanilton Wrote: @djhifi, you have option for rename item in main menu, look in customize main menu, use SERIADOS.

Indeed, stupid me Angel didn't even remember that part. it was already late at night lol.
Better if font have support, but when no have, "improvise".
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-09-08, 02:29)Wanilton Wrote: Better if font have support, but when no have, "improvise".

Exactly, it was late at night i simply did not think about that workaround.
Thanks meu amigo Smile
I just noticed I forgot to add the code to show preview images for the Thanksgiving theme. You can fix it by changing the code below.

Find the following in IncludesVariables.xml
Code:
<!--*   HOLIDAY MOD   *-->
<value condition="Control.HasFocus(1071)">resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/halloween/</value>
<value condition="Control.HasFocus(1072)">resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/christmas/</value>

Replace with
Code:
<value condition="Control.HasFocus(1071)">resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/halloween/</value>
<value condition="Control.HasFocus(1076)">resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/thanksgiving/</value>
<value condition="Control.HasFocus(1072)">resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/christmas/</value>

Just below that find
Code:
<value condition="Control.HasFocus(1071)">$LOCALIZE[32008]</value>
<value condition="Control.HasFocus(1072)">$LOCALIZE[32009]</value>

Replace with
Code:
<value condition="Control.HasFocus(1071)">$LOCALIZE[32008]</value>
<value condition="Control.HasFocus(1076)">$LOCALIZE[32012]</value>
<value condition="Control.HasFocus(1072)">$LOCALIZE[32009]</value>

I also edited the file language/resource.language.en_gb/strings.po for uniformity. You can make the same changes if you like.

Find
Code:
msgctxt "#32008"
msgid "[COLOR orange]Halloween[/COLOR] images."
msgstr "Halloween images."

Replace with
Code:
msgctxt "#32008"
msgid "[COLOR orange]Halloween[/COLOR] backgrounds"
msgstr "Halloween backgrounds"

Then find
Code:
msgctxt "#32009"
msgid "[COLOR red]C[/COLOR][COLOR green]h[/COLOR][COLOR red]r[/COLOR][COLOR green]i[/COLOR][COLOR red]s[/COLOR][COLOR green]t[/COLOR][COLOR red]m[/COLOR][COLOR green]a[/COLOR][COLOR red]s[/COLOR]"
msgstr "Christmas images."

Replace with
Code:
msgctxt "#32009"
msgid "[COLOR red]C[/COLOR][COLOR green]h[/COLOR][COLOR red]r[/COLOR][COLOR green]i[/COLOR][COLOR red]s[/COLOR][COLOR green]t[/COLOR][COLOR red]m[/COLOR][COLOR green]a[/COLOR][COLOR red]s[/COLOR] backgrounds"
msgstr "Christmas backgrounds"

Then find
Code:
msgctxt "#32012"
msgid "[COLOR brown]Thanksgiving[/COLOR] images."
msgstr "Thanksgiving images."

Replace with
Code:
msgctxt "#32012"
msgid "[COLOR brown]Thanksgiving[/COLOR] backgrounds"
msgstr "Thanksgiving backgrounds"

That should do it!
Hey OP, where did you get the Kodi intro from?

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-09-11, 14:57)HomeTheatreGuru Wrote: Hey OP, where did you get the Kodi intro from?

Not sure if you're asking me, but I got my intro video here...
KODI Intro
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Holiday Mod v3.0 for Aeon MQ 72