TV Guide DVR
Yes you will need to use the m3u file for that, a little time consuming but thankfully a one off set up Smile
Booo was afraid of that Sad can't see a way to export channels to m3u or similar from the tvserver i think i have to install MPextended and do it from that, cant be arsed installing and configuring that i'll just have to sit and look at my nonsexy EPG guide and dream :p
Version 0.0.8 is now in the repo

This version adds scraping of the imdb and imdb top250 ratings for tv shows/movies (for tv shows to be identified the xmltv must use mdb processing to add the episode/season details), retrieves the awards (if any for tvshows/movies) and uses more of the fanart images in the EPG and OSD.

(2016-09-11, 22:55)komplex Wrote: Booo was afraid of that Sad can't see a way to export channels to m3u or similar from the tvserver i think i have to install MPextended and do it from that, cant be arsed installing and configuring that i'll just have to sit and look at my nonsexy EPG guide and dream :p

Maybe the new changes will make you find some energy Tongue
Version 0.0.10 is now in the repo

A few bugs that crept into the last version have been fixed along with improving the browsing speed with more vigilant caching. A bit more of a redesign of the EPG with additions such as the movie tagline, revenue, budget etc (data from tmdb)

@im85288 why not work together with @primaeval?
(2016-09-13, 19:54)bry- Wrote: @im85288 why not work together with @primaeval?

@bry that was how it started out and was my preference (as @primaeval knows) but we disagreed a bit on the direction things were going and I was advised to do my own fork. This is not meant to be a rival to that version rather this version features things I find useful to add with no restrictions and decided to share it with the community. Anyway the main winners here are the community as they have more options to choose from.
Version 0.0.11 is now in the repo

This version contains a new feature that led me to create a brand new addon for kodi: iPlayer WWW Viewer...it integrates the BBC iPlayer WWW addon into the guide to give a more seemless browsing experience. You need to have the iPlayerWWW addon installed and it can be launched either by pressing 7 on the EPG Guide or pressing DOWN whilst watching a channel.

Furthermore..another big addition is integration of using the logo db (please go that site and contribute your own logos if you can...it will benefit everyone). This will fetch the logo and use it either as an alternative (shown at the top of the EPG) or in place of unfound logos (particular useful when the link from xmltv refers to a dead link for the channel logo).

im85288 i had another lil mess about with it, it will work with pvr channel ids. I add this to the addon.ini
PHP Code:
Sky Sports 1 HD=pvr://channels/tv/All channels/pvr.mediaportal.tvserver_206.pvr
Sky Sports 2 HD=pvr://channels/tv/All channels/pvr.mediaportal.tvserver_626.pvr
Sky Sports 3 HD=pvr://channels/tv/All channels/pvr.mediaportal.tvserver_387.pvr
Sky Sports 4 HD=pvr://channels/tv/All channels/pvr.mediaportal.tvserver_623.pvr
Sky Sports 5 HD=pvr://channels/tv/All channels/pvr.mediaportal.tvserver_629.pvr
Sky Sports News HD=pvr://channels/tv/All channels/pvr.mediaportal.tvserver_738.pvr 

And the channels play with no problems, just need a way to automate it not sure how i'd get all pvr channels from kodi i've just been playing the channel and grabbing the "channel uid" from the log but that's a horrible way of doing it lol
EDIT: is there a way to change the deinterlacing settings from the player because it seems to default to off which is really bad trying to watch the football now
Very cool, when I get some free time I'll check and see how this can be automated.

As for the deinterlace settings, it will most likely require a change where it does not use the custom OSD. I'll add that to my list of things to do on a rainy day Smile
I keep getting asked do i want to install the iPlayer addon
Even after clicking no i keeps popping up when i run the addon again, i dont know what feature i need to turn off to make it stop

I'm guessing it's what these errors are all about
PHP Code:
22:30:40 T:26812   ERRORUnable to find plugin plugin.video.iplayerwww
:30:40 T:26812   ERRORPrevious line repeats 1 times.
22:30:40 T:26812   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=%2fstorage%2f.kodi%2faddons%2fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2fmedia%2fsearch.png&logged_in=False&mode=104&name=iPlayer%3a%20Search&subtitles_url&url=url&keyword=
22:30:40 T:42156   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&logged_in=False&mode=105&name=Most%20Popular&subtitles_url&url=url
22:30:40 T:42156   ERRORUnable to find plugin plugin.video.iplayerwww
:30:40 T:42156   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&logged_in=False&mode=125&name=Entertainment&subtitles_url&url=entertainment
:30:40 T:42156   ERRORPrevious line repeats 1 times.
22:30:40 T:42156   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&logged_in=False&mode=125&name=Sport&subtitles_url&url=sport
22:30:40 T:26812   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&logged_in=False&mode=125&name=Science%20%26%20Nature&subtitles_url&url=science-and-nature
22:30:40 T:26812   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&logged_in=False&mode=126&name=All&subtitles_url&url=comedy
22:30:40 T:42156   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&logged_in=False&mode=106&name=iPlayer%3a%20Highlights&subtitles_url&url=iplayer
:30:40 T:42156   ERRORPrevious line repeats 1 times.
22:30:40 T:42156   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&logged_in=False&mode=126&name=All&subtitles_url&url=drama-and-soaps
22:30:40 T:26812   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&logged_in=False&mode=126&name=All&subtitles_url&url=documentaries
:30:40 T:26812   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&logged_in=False&mode=125&name=Food&subtitles_url&url=food
:30:40 T:42156   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&logged_in=False&mode=125&name=Films&subtitles_url&url=films
22:30:40 T:26812   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&logged_in=False&mode=125&name=History&subtitles_url&url=history
22:30:40 T:42156   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&logged_in=False&mode=125&name=Lifestyle&subtitles_url&url=lifestyle
22:30:40 T:83088   ERROREXCEPTIONUnknown addon id 'plugin.video.meta'.
22:30:40 T:26812   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&logged_in=False&mode=125&name=News&subtitles_url&url=news
22:30:40 T:42156   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&logged_in=False&mode=125&name=Music&subtitles_url&url=music
22:30:41 T:10648   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>

Error Contents'Database' object has no attribute 'getChannelLogo'

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvguide.dvr\gui.py"line 1306in onFocus
                                                alternate_channel_logo 
self.database.getChannelLogo(program.channel)

AttributeError'Database' object has no attribute 'getChannelLogo'

-->End of Python script error report<--
22:30:42 T:12400   ERRORUnable to find plugin plugin.video.iplayerwww
:30:42 T:12400   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?description&iconimage=%2fstorage%2f.kodi%2faddons%2fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2fmedia%2fsearch.png&logged_in=False&mode=104&name=iPlayer%3a%20Search&subtitles_url&url=url&keyword= 
Cheers, I hadn't tested what happens when it's not installed. I'll take a look into that this weekend. For now you could just install it to prevent the errors. There also looks to be an error with getting the channel logo...another one for the todo list Smile
Actually try 0.0.12 as it should fix the channel logo error (which was causing other side effects)

The other issue will need to wait for now though.
Version 0.0.13 is now in the repo

- The dependancy on the iplayer www addon should now be resolved.
(2016-09-11, 22:40)komplex Wrote: What i mean is can i only assign channels using a m3u file or can it be done using pvr://channels/tv/All channels/pvr.mediaportal.tvserver_738.pvr

You can try my new addons.ini Creator addon in the meantime. It can create a pvr section in the addons.ini file.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...id=2417880
(2016-09-14, 11:59)im85288 Wrote:
(2016-09-13, 19:54)bry- Wrote: @im85288 why not work together with @primaeval?

@bry that was how it started out and was my preference (as @primaeval knows) but we disagreed a bit on the direction things were going and I was advised to do my own fork. This is not meant to be a rival to that version rather this version features things I find useful to add with no restrictions and decided to share it with the community. Anyway the main winners here are the community as they have more options to choose from.

We have different design goals at the moment. I am trying to make my guide playable on small screens and low end devices. @im85288 is adding a lot of features that need a big screen and more processing power.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide DVR1