v17 DVBLink crash loop after timer entry
Hi,

a have trouble with KODI V17 Beta 1 (and also with nigthly builds after B1).

After a timer in the PVR the KODI V17 B1 (also with the Act. Nigthly tested) in a deadlock crash (KODI crashes hard) to send and that can no longer get away.

What did I do:

KODI and DVBLink PVR ran as far as pretty neat.
The test I wanted to test a timer with search term, therefore I have created (nothing better occurred to me as a "TV Garden") then the selected channel a timer me and leave the rest.
Then saved it. And Chase KODI crashed when saving from (crash).
KODI then rebooted - kodi, operates on, but while reading the PVR Timerdaten, KODI crashes immediately at 50%. The game I made then a few times - no change (even after a reboot of the PC).
So I thought in the DVBLink which "remove scheduled recording". Actually, KODI had planned two shows to record (14 days EPG). I've removed both of DVBLink (Web interface). There are now even no record more. KODI rebooted - same effect.

While I can't the addon disable or otherwise perform an action, I have uninstalled KODI and reinstalled the B1-> same effect.
Then I installed a Nigthly test-> same effect.
Therefore KODI again completely uninstalled now with removal of USERDATAs (KODI directory were gone really)
KODI launches newly installed-> KODI and as far as OK.
Then again DVBLink PVR addon set and again complete immediately after saving - Crash. Also after KODI restart again the Crashloop.
To test it again, I deleted now just file the "setting" in the USERDATA to the DVBLink addon.
KODI starts only once again brings although error message, that the settings for the DVBLink addon could not be read, but otherwise OK.
Now, I could disable DVBLink addon. As soon as I activate it but again, the Crahsloop we go again.

Since I am newbie and now don't know where I should look for an error, I need help.
I assume that somehow the DVBLink still some rest of my furnished timer indoors is but where?
On the other hand, can and should but KODI not simply due to a Timereintrages, even if it was flawed not hard crash.

If it is important at this point, I might add also the crash with.

The Crashlog is attached.

Kodi-Crash-Log
I'm no expert at reading Kodi logs, but the last few lines show two errors you need to resolve as a minimum:

Your DVBLink server on 192.168.222.12 port 8100 is not responding. That won't crash Kodi, though.

Kodi can't find (or access) C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\pvr.dvblink\pvr.dvblink.dll

You are also connecting to several repositories in addition to the official Kodi one. You should remove any non-official add-ons and repositories since they are a common cause of problems with Kodi and are not supported here.

Andy
Thanks @AndyHenderson

But sorry the log was not the right one!
I now attach the correct protocol (in the original post)
Hi

I posted my Problem also to: DVBLogic Forum

When I read the entries there, I find other users with similar problems!
That can't be a coincidence!
The issue has been fixed both for Jarvis and Krypton.

It would be nice if someone from Kodi team could merge the pull requests:
https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.dvblink/pulls
With the new version DVBLink PVR addon V 3.3.5 (nigthly build after 2016-09-22) it works!

Thanks to dvblogic.
i have the new plugin in krypton17
but what about jarvis16

ever since kodi moved the pvr plugins out of the repo and built in to installer
there is no way to get it without a new install
kodi is not making any new jarvis installs

how does one go about geting the dvblink 2.2 plugin that resolves the issue in kodi jarvis16

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVBLink crash loop after timer entry0