Missing Channels
Hi, I am finally ditching windows media center and I have my Ceton ETH 6 tuner working with nextpvr as backend through kodi after hours figuring it out. Everything works "ok" but I'm missing all of the channels above 783 on comcast but they show up and tune just fine in NextPVR. I read somewhere that the channels won't populate without EPG info but I'm using schedules direct and the info is there.
I've spent hours to get to this point and I really don't know what to do next?
Do you see the channel listed in NextPVR itself, and does it show in NextPVR's TV Guide with listings?
(2016-09-11, 02:24)sub3 Wrote: Do you see the channel listed in NextPVR itself, and does it show in NextPVR's TV Guide with listings?

Yes I can see all of them in nextPVR's guide and tune/record them

Edit: I seemed to have fixed the problem...go into Kodi's Settings->TV, and make sure you have 'use channel numbers from backend' (need 'advanced level' settings enabled to see this)
Hi. I'm new here. I too have a similar problem. I just subscribed to have iptv on my android box (m8) and when i tried to put my m3u on my kodi it only showed part of the channels subscribed to while when i tried using a similar application i could see all channels. I would prefer to use kodi though. Any ideas what's wrong? Maybe some setting?
(2019-03-16, 13:39)Clairemh Wrote: Hi. I'm new here. I too have a similar problem. I just subscribed to have iptv on my android box (m8) and when i tried to put my m3u on my kodi it only showed part of the channels subscribed to while when i tried using a similar application i could see all channels. I would prefer to use kodi though. Any ideas what's wrong? Maybe some setting?
 Sounds live a backend configuration issue better to post this on the NextPVR forum.

Martin
I suspect Clairemh isn't actually using NextPVR, and it's just a misplaced post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Channels0