simplest video addon but with account login
Hi all,
I'm very new in kodi and my programing skills aren't that great but I'm trying to get an video add-on so i can see my movies colection on-line...

So I have a premium account cloud provider (1ficheir.com) where i have all my movies, my goal was to use some simple video add-on to see my movies.
I don´t need no big functions or anything fancy, i just need it to work!!!

I followed the simple kodi video add-on(and the example video add-on) and both works fine, if the video is in "free mode". This providers have a nice function that i have a CDN (free) credit of 100Gb per Month, but when that's over the movies simply won't stream. Since 90% of my movies are 15 to 20 Gb , it means that i can see 4 or 5 movies a month be-four the traffic is depleted.

The best solution would be a account login but i don't think that's possible with that provider.

Know i heard that Real Debrid have a integration with urlresolver but i haven't a clue how to use it with the most simple addon. I don't want to use no fancy add-ons to search for movies or sources i just want to use my own source that i payed for. Since i know Real Debrid can "unlock "this providers link and i do have an account there i was wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction.

Hope you don't see this as a piracy issue cause i am 110 % against it....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
simplest video addon but with account login0