"No free adapter" on OpenElec Wetek Play device
The wetek Play LE / OE build can occasionally randomly enable the vdr service add-on, which in turn will usually grab the dvb tuner before tvh. Have you checked it's disabled?
(2016-09-14, 19:50)black_eagle Wrote: There is a guide by zag here for TVHeadend. I guess its possible you missed something in your initial setup. Note that disabling/enabling or even uninstalling and re-installing will not remove the configuration data (I could be wrong about that but I don't think so), so if it is a config issue, you would either have to fix it in the web interface or delete all the config data manually and restart from scratch.

It sounds like you are saying... I should do a hard reset...

Could I perhaps restore from backup after a hard reset, let's say I copy my backup to another computer first. I don't want to spend another 3-4 hours setting this up again.
The screenshots look ok. Is it possible for you to grab a tvheadend logfile while tuning a channel in Kodi?
You can open a real time log in the tvheadend webinterface. (Click on the small arrow in the lower right corner)
It's also important that VDR is disabled.
(2016-09-14, 20:44)tredman Wrote: The wetek Play LE / OE build can occasionally randomly enable the vdr service add-on, which in turn will usually grab the dvb tuner before tvh. Have you checked it's disabled?

This is probably the issue, I had this problem myself and tore my hear out until I noticed that vdr was enabled.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"No free adapter" on OpenElec Wetek Play device0