Widget spacing??
How can I change the spacing between the widget posters as I want to make the closer together I've looked through both the template.xml and includeshomewidgets.xml but can't seem to find it.
Bump. I too have this question!
(2016-09-14, 02:24)LeeH1988 Wrote: How can I change the spacing between the widget posters as I want to make the closer together I've looked through both the template.xml and includeshomewidgets.xml but can't seem to find it.
 If i remember correct you need edit the 

includeshomevertical.xml (when using vert menu) the settings for widgets is near the top.maybe its necessary to check includes widgets again.i remember editing some things there working too, but just for the 2nd collumn of each widget line.

cant verify ,cause not at home.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
this kind of drove me crazy for a while I couldn't figure how to change the spacing so I increased the size of the widget tiles slightly instead fixing the spacing issue.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Where abouts would I go to change this?
do you mean like this?

Here are the changes I made to the IncludesHomeWidgets.xml to increase the size of the tiles. also the changes I made to the IncludesHomeNetflix.xml to make the homescreen look more like Netflix.
http://drive.google.com/file/d/1U-B3EY4h...p=drivesdk
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-03-31, 23:48)norien Wrote: Where abouts would I go to change this?
Edit in IncludesHomeWidgets.xml
example of poster layout

if the group witdth and height is the same as the preset itemlayout you shouldnt get any space in between, set them up to te widget type you need....but look how it looks at focus and not on focus

xml:
<itemlayout height="380" width="261">    <!-- given space / FORM -->
            <control type="group">
                <width>250</width>                  <!--used space / FORM -->
                <height>370</height>               <!-- used space / FORM -->
 <focusedlayout height="380" width="261" condition="!Control.HasFocus($PARAM[widgetid])"> <!-- given space / FORM when on focus-->
            <control type="group">
                <width>250</width>      <!--used space / FORM -->
                <height>370</height>      <!--used space / FORM -->

example : 1 used form is near same as given space

example 2: given space  is much higher than used space
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widget spacing??0