Win Stuttering DLNA / UPnP
Hello Everyone,

I am new here and I have an issue streaming movies over DLNA. I have an Intel NUC PC installed with windows 10. I use Kodi as a DLNA server to stream my movies over WiFi to my Oppo Bluray player and to my PC. Almost all the movies are stuttering when I am streaming over DLNA. The smallest movie I have is an 1080p movie with 13110 kbit/s bitrate. This movie shutters only a couple times during the whole time but for example a movie with higher bit rate (29870 kbit/s) almost unenjoyable because its shuttering all the time. No matter what I use to play the movies, same result on Oppo and on my other PC. During streaming process the network usage is only 25% - 25 Mbit/s.The cables are okey, my router has more than enough bandwidth. I tried all the connection variation (wifi, lan) with my all device. If I am playing over my hard driver there is no stuttering. I checked my whole system and I can not figure out what the problem is. I would really appreciated if someone can help me in this matter.

My setup:
MikroTik RB951Ui-2HnD Router 150 mbit on WiFi and 100 mbit on LAN
Cat5e 1 Gigabit cable
Intel NUC5CPYH / 120GB SSD + 4 GB ram + attached USB 3.0 storage connected with WiFi to the network
Oppo BDP-95 - on LAN cable
Workstation PC - on LAN cable

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stuttering DLNA / UPnP0