Solved Installing from windows
Hi. I've been using version 15.1 on win10 with no problems.
I decided to upgrade to version 16.1. No matter how many times I download
Kodi and I install it (removing the previous download as I go), as soon as the logo disappears and I get the normal blue screen
with the main headings ( video, music settings etc). All the type on the screen is doubled
one red and the other cyan. about 20mm apart. Quite like the old 3D movies where
you wore the red and blue glasses. What am I doing wrong.
I'm not sure you are doing anything wrong, but a proper install should not have this effect. I will not speculate on how that transpired, but if you still have this set-up: I would ask that you delete your C:\Users\ZiggyLees\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata/guisettings.xml file, and see if this gets resolved.

Check my sig for a clean install.
Hi,
I am still having the same problems. I'm now trying to get 17.3, but the 3D effect still exists.
I'm using Win10 with no apparent problems. I would love to get kodi back again
For this issue to follow you through multiple o/s and a few iterations of Kodi, points at some hardware incongruity, either graphic card or TV (does your TV handle 3D, might be some setting in that). If you would be so kind as to turn on debugging in Kodi and paste a proper complete debug log to a public pastebin and link that URL back to this thread, we will have a better idea of the issue.
Thanks for your time and effort.
You were right, I wasn't doing anything wrong, but your reply above got me thinking.
I have always let my PC update itself automatically and wrongly assumed everything would be done.
I manually updated my graphics card and now all is well.
thanks again
Spot on... thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installing from windows0