On Screen Display Doesn't Disappear
First off, thank you for the skin, it looks and operates exactly perfect for what I'm looking for.

However, I'm having an issue with the on screen display not disappearing while I'm streaming a show.  I get the blue bar across the bottom of the screen with the total time streamed and total buffered time at all times and can't find a way to get it to disappear.  

I'm using a Mi Box and the stock remote that comes with it which is a simple remote with only the direction controls, select button and back button.  Any ideas?
(2017-12-30, 04:42)ging Wrote: First off, thank you for the skin, it looks and operates exactly perfect for what I'm looking for.

However, I'm having an issue with the on screen display not disappearing while I'm streaming a show.  I get the blue bar across the bottom of the screen with the total time streamed and total buffered time at all times and can't find a way to get it to disappear.  

I'm using a Mi Box and the stock remote that comes with it which is a simple remote with only the direction controls, select button and back button.  Any ideas?

What you are seeing is the Seeker Dialog, this shows up, when you pause, forward or rewind a video. It also shows up when a stream is buffering. If you are seeing it all the time it is probably because your stream is continuously buffering. Is that maybe the case?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
On Screen Display Doesn't Disappear0