Beta iPlayer WWW Viewer
iPlayer WWW Viewer attempts to bring some of the smart app features to Kodi. This addon requires the iPlayer WWW video addon (installed automatically) and can be launched like any other video addon.

Features implemented include browsing/playback and searching.

Known issues
- Directory items cannot be browsed (ie. the selection has more than one selectable episode)

Install

Simply install My Repo and under video addons, install iPlayer WWW Viewer

Appreciate!

If you appreciated my time and work please make a small donation

Buy Me a Coffee
Version 0.0.2 is now in the repo

- One or two minor bug fixes
Thank you for this. I really like it and It works very well.
One quick question:
How to exit the add-on when I am only using a mouse?
I know I can use the Esc key on the keyboard, but because of my set-up, it is not ideal.
In any case, thanks for this wonderful addition.
Thanks for the feedback, I added a Exit button that should be shown when you are using a mouse.

Can you check version 0.0.3 and let me know if it works correctly for you.

Thanks
(2016-09-18, 19:55)im85288 Wrote: Thanks for the feedback, I added a Exit button that should be shown when you are using a mouse.

Can you check version 0.0.3 and let me know if it works correctly for you.

Thanks

As far as I am concerned, this add-on is now close to perfection.
Another thank you for addressing the mouse exit option.
After using this great add-on for a little while now, I have more feedback:

1-Addition of exit button/text has shifted alignment of text, no longer correctly with dialog boxes (see screenshot)
2-At start up, getting Error, cookie load failed (see screenshot). Nothing at all in the log, not even a warning.
3-No up/down mouse scrolling ability as the scrolling only initiates right to left . This prevent switching categories.

Thanks again.
Thanks again for the feedback, I'm not a mouse user for Kodi but will see what I can do to improve the useability.

I cannot see the screenshots you mention above? Could you post them again please.

Cheers
Quote: I cannot see the screenshots you mention above? Could you post them again please.
My apologies. Should be corrected now.
Thanks, I'll try to look at this in the next couple of days. Cheers
Hi. Would someone be able to give me step by step instructions on how to load this onto Kodi on FireTV?
(2016-09-25, 16:05)Runaway madness Wrote: Hi. Would someone be able to give me step by step instructions on how to load this onto Kodi on FireTV?

My apologies, I thought this for iPlayer WWW, I didn't realise that there was a similiar named addon (iPlayer WWW Viewer)
Install the repo as shown in the first post and it's plug and play from there. This Addon is not available in the official repo so ignore the comment above. Cheers
Looks nice! Unfortunately the dropbox link is dead. Can you fix it please?
Also, is it possible to add an option for restarting live programs?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iPlayer WWW Viewer1