Frame around folder.jpg missing
(2016-09-29, 03:02)BobCratchett Wrote: You're using the rule "path is" "smb://JUNITO-PC/Movies-II/". Let's suppose for a second you have a movie in that folder "/Movie Name/Movie Name.mp4" - the path for that IS "smb://JUNITO-PC/Movies-II/Movie Name/Movie Name.mp4", so it won't match the rule. Try "path starts with" or "path contains" instead Wink

Uhh...yeah that makes me the moron of the day. Bad thing is I work in IT and use SQL occasionally so you'd think I would have recognize the difference between "is" and "starts with" Blush

After using all the suggestions above it looks like I'm on my way. There is still work to do as far as managing the new sets like putting all Shaw Brothers Kung Fu into a set, as they obviously all get listed as separate movies, but so far I have managed to get a few smart playlists set up and even added them to my home furniture for easier access. Thanks to all you guys as I now have my custom movie sets, using folder.jpgs of my choosing and they are properly framed and look great. Example Indiana Jones Collection is now framed when in my OP screenshot it was not

Thanks again
No problem. Glad you got it configured to your liking Smile
(2016-09-30, 03:02)junitodx Wrote: Uhh...yeah that makes me the moron of the day. Bad thing is I work in IT and use SQL occasionally so you'd think I would have recognize the difference between "is" and "starts with" Blush

Please don't think of yourself as a moron for that - if it wasn't for the fact I've made the same mistake myself (and since seen many other users who similarly have) I wouldn't have known the issue myself Smile I've always thought that it's through our missteps that we best learn Smile Glad you've got it working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frame around folder.jpg missing0