v17 Folder Artwork
That's certainly a nicer looking option than the grey folder icon, although at based on the folder content would of course be nicer. But if that's not possible then I'd certainly be interested in it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-09-23, 17:10)DarrenHill Wrote: That's certainly a nicer looking option than the grey folder icon, although at based on the folder content would of course be nicer. But if that's not possible then I'd certainly be interested in it.
Curious, what do you mean by "at based on the folder content"?
Sorry, tablet auto correct garbling things.

My original thinking was whether something like the father for the show or movie that the folder contains could be used as the folder at image. It can be done via a folder.jpg file but I was wondering if the skin could do something similar.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-09-22, 15:15)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2016-09-21, 22:24)DarrenHill Wrote: Thanks. I'll reinstall on the pi3 at the weekend and let you know if it improves things for the main issue.

It's still useable for now, but the pull request is most welcome.

I've added some more font definitions, could you try the latest Krypton testing branch here https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....e/Krypton8 and let me know if that works OK for you.

Dropped it onto the main home Pi3 and all looks good there (aside from folder icons) so the pull request for the fonts fixed the LibreElec config add-on missing text issue.

Will do it onto my travelling Pi zero later and confirm there too, but don't see that being any different.

Kodi Blog Posts
Pi zero is looking find too now.

So my last wish is the first one - for the folder level files view for TV shows to look more similar to library mode with fan art etc than the rather austere view I posted before. Either that or some way to use video nodes on the Amber menu bar instead of favourites only.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-09-24, 22:28)DarrenHill Wrote: Pi zero is looking find too now.

Excellent, thanks for letting me know.

(2016-09-24, 22:28)DarrenHill Wrote: So my last wish is the first one - for the folder level files view for TV shows to look more similar to library mode with fan art etc than the rather austere view I posted before. Either that or some way to use video nodes on the Amber menu bar instead of favourites only.

You wish has been granted, latest Krypton8 commit adds the ability to enable Skin Shortcuts (via Skin Settings/Advanced). This will allow the custom home menu items to use Skin Shortcuts instead of just Favourites so you can now set them to a Library Node. Could you test and let me know how you get on?
I'll update tonight and give it a try.

I actually worked out (with a little help from Ned Scott) how to do it anyway using Library Nodes. Once the nodes are set up (in my case using the Library Node Editor add-on) they appear under the videos menu section, and you can favourite them there and then put that into the menu and it works. But a direct way is welcome rather than having to go that intermediate step.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder Artwork0