1 Hour and 56 min" instead of 116 min?
I forget if this was asked before or not.

Is there any chance you could change the type of display for how long a movie is like for example instead of "116 min" to "1 Hour and 56 min" instead?

Thanks
Not that I know of. The Player can do this, but I don't think Kodi provides different formatting for ListItem.Duration.
Hello…
My metropolis skin mod do that using skinhelper… if i can help

Code:
variable name="MovieDuration">
    <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Hours))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Hours)]h$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Minutes)]</value>
    <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Minutes))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Minutes)] min</value>
    <value>$INFO[ListItem.Duration]</value>
</variable>
Intel NUC 5YPPH-8Go-SSD120go-external drive 1To
Windows 10 PRO - Kodi Krypton 17 - IconMix
If it was was changed the only thing is though when you right click Movie or TV Show and select information in the window the length is at the far top right and there is not enough room to fit the extra text. But that could just moved some to the left right?

I know this is a very small thing but I do think "1 Hour and 20 min" would be better "80 min" Smile
Yes, but I'd personally prefer to wait until Kodi allows this in core.. I'll still consider using SkinHelper for it, but not yet -- I'm too close to the release of 3.4.0 now.
(2016-09-21, 15:02)jingai Wrote: Yes, but I'd personally prefer to wait until Kodi allows this in core.. I'll still consider using SkinHelper for it, but not yet -- I'm too close to the release of 3.4.0 now.

Sounds good Smile

Also have you heard if the Kodi developers are planningt add this?

Or maybe I should make a feature request?
Have not heard if it's planned or not. I suspect they don't want to add more infolabels for it, but don't have time to add formatting of infolabels.. something like ListItem.Duration(hh:mm), like is done with the Player.

But yes, a feature request is the right thing to do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1 Hour and 56 min" instead of 116 min?0