KeyEvent dose not inherit from InputEvent
I have a problem about that KeyEvent inherits from CJNIBase in /xbmc/platform/android/jni/KeyEvent.h, but not InputEvent. While in /frameworks/base/core/java/android/view/KwyEvent.java, KeyEvent inherits from InputEvent?The injectInputEvent(InputEvent ev, int mod);I want to put the keyevent into the InputEvent,This dose't work.Please help me?
And?
Just make KeyEvent inherit from InputEvent if you require so... See for instance ByteBuffer which inherits from Buffer https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...ffer.h#L27

Just be aware that C++/jni inheritance and java inheritance are 2 different things.
Even if the C++/jni interface does not inherit from InputEvent, a KeyEvent jni object still inherits from InputEvent java-wise.
Thankyou for your reply. When I make KeyEvent inherit from InputEvent and run the kodi ,I got the fatal information: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0x0 in tid 4587. I dont't know what cause the fatal. I want to know if I want to send keyevent to android, from jni to call inputManager.injectInputEvent ,the idea is right? or have other way to realize it in kodi ?Thankyou again for your reply.
Show us some code, and please expose clearly what you are trying to achieve, i.e. what keypress are you trying to send from Kodi, to whom and why.
I want to call inputManager.injectInputEvent() to realize sending keyevent (as power like) to android.
I add InputEvent.h and InputEvent.cpp.Then add some code in /xbmc/platform/android/jni/InputManager.h
Code:
static CJNIInputManager getInstance();
bool injectInputEvent(const CJNIInputEvent &event, int mode);

/xbmc/platform/android/jni/InputManager.cpp
CJNIInputManager CJNIInputManager::getInstance()
{
  return call_static_method<jhobject>("android/hardware/input/InputManager",
    "getInstance", "()Landroid/hardware/input/InputManager;");
}

bool CJNIInputManager::injectInputEvent(const CJNIInputEvent &event, int mode)
{
  return call_method<jboolean>(m_object,
    "injectInputEvent", "(Landroid/view/InputEvent;I)Z",
    event.get_raw(), mode);
}

use the function
CJNIKeyEvent ev = CJNIKeyEvent::obtain(....);
CJNIInputManager::getInstance().injectInputEvent(ev, mode);

Is it right?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KeyEvent dose not inherit from InputEvent0