•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please close my account
done.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
As the title says, could you please delete my account and any information I supplied at your earliest convenience.
Thank you in advance.
Thread moved to the correct section
| Banned add-ons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) | Free Movies/TV Shows
done
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Are you able to please delete my account and information too - Am having an account clean up.

Thank you.
done
I lost interest with the name change and forgot I had this account. At least XPEC or XPMC would have been more powerful then the child's toy that is Kodi.

- I attempted to remove the account myself but there is no option.
- I attempted to email privately but "Contact Us" directs me right back to the public forum.

Just looking to close this account. Thanks
done
and any other info. Thanks!
done
could you delete my account AS WELL....when you get a second..many thanx cheetah20
done
Please delete my account, all my data, threads and information, earliest convenience.
Thank you
Regards
done
Can you delete my account too please.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 

Please close my account00