• 6(current)
Please close my account
please delete my account, thank you in advance.
Can an admin please delete my account? Thanks
both done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Please delete my account. It seams my account were suspended or something at one point. I couldn't use not one function on forum; from posting, replys, i couldn't get no help or support from nowhere or no one. Not on forum, not from support team, because of this message which stoped me to get any support from anyone:

This is the message i get everytime for everthing when i try to do whatever (can't pass trough this message):

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1.) Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2.) You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3.) Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
4.) You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

Btw; the issue is not My email. My email is activated. I did Resend Activation Code and it said that my email was already activated

I'll try to ReRegister onto this Forum after my account got deleted. Maybe then this issue would be gone with fresh account..
(or if this issue could be resolved in some other way from your side so i wouldn't need to delete account, i would wery much appreciated)

>> Edit: i'm suprised it let me post this message <<

Regards and thank you.

Genezy
your account settings look ok to me.

if the issue persists, could you try posting using a different web browser?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi Admin,

Please close and delete my account from this Forum. Thanks in Advance.
done
Can someone please close my account? Thanks.
done
please delete my posts and my account. thank you.
done
Can an admin please delete my account,thanks in advance.
done
Please delete this account, It was made via tapatalk by mistake and is occupying a email I'd like to use on my regular account.
Thank You
done, removed your email address from the account as well.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please close my account0