• 10(current)
Please close my account
Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi, can you delete my account please?!
Thank you
Account closed
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hello requesting my account to be deleted thank you
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Delete my account also from this kodi forum😠
Done

Kodi Blog Posts
Requesting Admin to close my account on the forum please.

Thanks,
Jas.
done
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Requesting to delete my account. TIA.
Hi, 

would it be possible to delete my account? I've tried sending a PM to an admin, but the UI won't let me :-)

Thanks in advance
done
Can you please close my account and delete my posts I made?
Account closed.

Kodi Blog Posts
hello, please may my account be closed? I've been hacked so am going through everything and closing those I do not need anymore, thank you
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please close my account0