• 14(current)
Please close my account
No, your username would not be deleted. All we do is Close the account, but your posts and username will remain.

As for "editing posts to delete them, that is not something we encourage at all and depending on the contents of that post there is a chance the edit will be reversed, especially if numerous subsequent posts deal with your post.

Best to change your username in the appropriate thread and then request to close your account.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Please close this account.
Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Please close my account
Done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Please delete my account.

Thanks in advance
done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks.
done
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank you
Done
My Signature
Thanks.
done
Please close this account. Thx
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please close my account0