Kodi as a Windows 10 store app on startup after boot
Hi everyone,

I'm posting this just to save some time for those (like me) who want to install Kodi as a Windows Store app and to make it startup automatically after boot:

1. Simply open the File Explorer and type: shell:AppsFolder
2. You will see all of your apps as icons, simply make a shortcut from Kodi to the Desktop.
3. Copy the shortcut to the startup folder at: %ProgramData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp

Good luck!

Regardless and until the official Wiki updates, I've found the Userdata folder now (for Kodi as a Windows Store app) at:

AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope this help those in need.
Thank you for this Kitfox
Hello KitFox,

Thank you for sharing that advice.

Could you provide the link to the wiki page with the incorrect information so I can correct it.

If you can also provide a screenprint of windows explorer showing the address of the location would be great. You can upload the image to... https://imgbb.com/ and link back here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi as a Windows 10 store app on startup after boot1