v17 [ANSWERED] All seasons poster
In Kodi Krypton, is it no longer possible to assign a poster to All seasons?
I had & have no trouble assigning season posters using Krypton, but I do have an ordered folder suite of seasons etc. I check both Estuary and Transparency! and they both handle seasons. Getting the artwork is the job of the scrapers and artwork downloader and I haven't noticed an issue so far. This may be a skin issue, what skin are you running? Are you seeing the choose art requester?
Thanks for the quick reply.

I am using Estuary. I can't get the all seasons folder to be assigned. I do not have any local poster in the file directory (I thought maybe season-all-poster.jpg was the required naming following wiki, but it didn't work). Individual seasons work correctly.

This is just for testing, I've added a single TV show: 2 broke girls as video source. Scan from tvdb + fanart enabled and this is what I end up with:

Debug log:
http://pastebin.com/sMxDQZYH
Actually, it seems All seasons does work within the All seasons entry (using season-all-poster.jpg):

It's just not displaying at the seasons entry level. So it must be a skin issue. I will post to the skin bug report thread then.
When I was testing out Krypton nightlies, as long as the All-Seasons poster was available it was shown. I switched posters in T! without issue, but I reverted back to the B2 and saw this issue, so never fear, the fix is in with the latest nightlies Smile
It's still a bug afaik. If you switch off the parent item the poster will show, with it on the poster is gone.
Indeed. With parent folder hidden, it works correctly. So it's truly a bug, not a skin issue.

Sent from my iPhone
Hello hello

It seems this issue is still there, in Krypton 17.1. I´ll try and open a ticket.

Cheers
Nope, latest nightly doesn´t fix it either. I´ll be posting with developer´s answer in bugtracker.
Turns out the bug had already been reported: http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/17184

Also, the fix proposed several nightlies back broke something else, so it was reversed. Let´s hope it doesn´t get too old.
Hi

With me the "all seasons" option displays, but the artwork will not download or display. Is this part of a/the bug. Is there anyway to get the "all seasons" artwork to display yet?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ANSWERED] All seasons poster0