New to hdhomerun, questions.
I am picking up a hdhr connect tomorrow Smile me!
been researching still have questions:

1) does the kodi hdhomerun addon support pause and time shift at all?

2) is recording, a soon to be added feature or is it a maybe someday, hopefully, but don’t hold your breath thing?

3) if timeshif is not available what is my simples option on a mac as server to linux boxes?

Time shif is a must, record would be nice but can hold off for now if need be.

Thanks for the help
1) not at the moment 2) silicondust.com/shop 3) see #2
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
thank you for the reply.
that is as i feared.
the hdhr dvr sounds like it is far away also and i was hoping to stay within kodi.
now i will look at mythtv now, that looks scary.
thanks again
Don't fear. I have been using it since it was released. I would consider it very polished. It all works within kodi and has a nice interface.
i got my HDHR sooner than expected Smile
i have been trying to set it up for started just using the kodi add-on.
already having issues.
this is on a mac
may i ask for more help in set up here/now?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New to hdhomerun, questions.0