More "View Types" for Favorites?
Is there any chance you could add more "View Types" for Favorites?

Or at the very least make the thumbnail image bigger for the current view?

Thanks Smile
The problem is that DialogFavorites contains any kind of content, so I can't tell what's in there. That's why it's limited to List views only. TBH, that dialog just needs to go away.. I think Kodi really should allow bookmarks for each type of content. I guess you could argue that that's what playlists are though.

I can probably make the thumbnail image a bit bigger, though.
(2016-09-22, 18:27)jingai Wrote: The problem is that DialogFavorites contains any kind of content, so I can't tell what's in there. That's why it's limited to List views only. TBH, that dialog just needs to go away.. I think Kodi really should allow bookmarks for each type of content. I guess you could argue that that's what playlists are though.

I can probably make the thumbnail image a bit bigger, though.

That would be nice Smile

And I agree I really would like a a bookmarks feature for each type of content.

Thanks
Really, it probably just needs to be easier to create manual (as opposed to smart) playlists. They would serve this function well, but it's so cumbersome creating playlists inside Kodi..
(2016-09-22, 19:11)jingai Wrote: Really, it probably just needs to be easier to create manual (as opposed to smart) playlists. They would serve this function well, but it's so cumbersome creating playlists inside Kodi..

Yeah those smart playlists are ridiculous and I never even learned how to set them up. They are a real pain in the but.

So I just use Favorites for videos another thing that sucks about favorites though is you can not do a lot of things like Repeat a video or play one favorite after the other.

Kodi really does need a bookmarks features.
Smart playlists are pretty easy, actually. Kodi implements them well. It's the regular playlists that there's no really decent interface for.
Make thumbnail larger in DialogFavourites.
(2016-09-22, 19:38)jingai Wrote: Make thumbnail larger in DialogFavourites.

ThanksSmile
(2016-09-22, 19:38)jingai Wrote: Make thumbnail larger in DialogFavourites.

Just throwing this out there but since you made the thumbnails bigger for the favorites view could you do the same for "List View" under "Videos, Files"?

Thanks Cool
I made the thumbnail in DialogFavourites the same size as it is for List. It was previously 40px smaller.
(2016-09-22, 19:51)jingai Wrote: I made the thumbnail in DialogFavourites the same size as it is for List. It was previously 40px smaller.

Ok actually just thought even the thumbnails in the list view could be made bigger. There seems to be a lot of space where the video names almost too much perhaps. Making that area smaller would allow for bigger thumbnails.

But happy with whatever you decide Smile

Thanks
If I did anything, it'd be the opposite of what you're asking for.. make the list wider Wink

But I think it looks fine as it is now.
(2016-09-22, 19:59)jingai Wrote: If I did anything, it'd be the opposite of what you're asking for.. make the list wider Wink

But I think it looks fine as it is now.

Ok lol Laugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
More "View Types" for Favorites?0