forced to leave the transiflex team?
hello,
apparently I have been dismissed from the translation team.
But there was no information. Can you consider why I was kicked?

//skybird1980@transiflex
Well we had >150 registered German translators for kodi-core, > 120 of them not having a single translated string in the current product. Either because they never actually contributed our because of quality issues.

So we decided to do some "cleanup" and to remove all translators without actual translations that made it into Kodi.

Problem with Transifex is that every translator can put in whatever he/she wants and it will end up in the product exactly like this, even if it never got reviewed by an experienced translator. Unfortunately, many of the contributed translations do not match our quality standards, range is from wrong terminology to machine translated crap (really, I have proof of that).

Finally, Transifex does not support sending a message to the user when he/she gets"kicked".
Hum, ok. I had enough translations last months so i will just apply again Smile
Thanks for your support.
(2016-09-23, 11:50)skybird1980 Wrote: I had enough translations last months

Don't know about your exact case. As I mentioned it is often not a matter of quantity but of quality. It seems, unfortunately, none of the translations you submitted was accepted - at least not without rework done by a reviewer afterwards.
kodi core i had only a few translations. main work was at the rapier skin. but ok. thats not my problem Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
forced to leave the transiflex team?0