How do I edit a show listing?
Somehow I mistakenly asked for information on a TV show and Metropolis changed the shows name to something other than its real name. Because the show is local, I am unable to get the original name back. How can I edit this?
(2019-07-03, 17:33)UncT Wrote: Somehow I mistakenly asked for information on a TV show and Metropolis changed the shows name to something other than its real name. Because the show is local, I am unable to get the original name back. How can I edit this?

Not really a Metropolis issue but... you might be able to create a local .nfo file for the show and then add it to the library that way, or using "C" or whatever remote button you have coded to "context", try manually editing the name, or after making sure that you don't have "actually remove files" set in Kodi settings, try removing it from the library and don't add it back (unless you have put a local .nfo file as mentioned above.

If all that is gibberish, then just move it to another location, clean the library, and move it back with a slightly different name. (cleaning the library is done under settings->media and removes database entries of media that it doesn't find where it thinks it should be (eg. removed).

Always, always, always, make sure you have a copy somewhere of the media you want to keep.

If none of that works, try in General questions, and someone smarter than me should be able to help you.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
I (infomation)

refresh

REFRESH FROM INYERNET
MANUAL
enter name
If all the Information is the same, but you simply want to change the Title of the TV Show...

1. In the library highlight the TV Show
2. Call up the Context Menu
3. Select Manage
4. Select Edit Title
5. Type new title and save.

If the show is wrong, then as stated by the_other_guy above, use the Refresh option.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Actually I found that if I just hold the select button on the show, it has an option to rename. This worked best. Thanks all

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I edit a show listing?0