Release Metropolis 3.4.0 for Kodi 17 (Krypton)
For anyone else watching, Yes, this appears to be an issue with Kodi on Windows.
(2016-09-27, 20:36)jingai Wrote: For anyone else watching, Yes, this appears to be an issue with Kodi on Windows.

Cool now that the Kodi developers have confirmed it maybe it will get fixed Smile
(2016-09-27, 15:39)gate1975mlm Wrote: No file explorer windows are closed

Also not sure if this means anything or not but I just noticed when I updated to the Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Zip file I now have 2 versions of Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO installed 6.0.1 and 5.9.2 from the repo.

And strange thing is the backround is all black with 6.0.1

So even though Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO zip update installed without errors the backtound is all black with no artwork.
Just hoping in to clarify that Aeon Nox 5 v5.9.2 is different from Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO v6.0.1.

My version which is a mod of Aeon Nox 5 does not include any default backgrounds. New installs should have all black backgrounds because none have been selected by the user.

Not sure if I should change that or not but for now it is supposed to be like that Wink
(2016-09-27, 23:00)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 15:39)gate1975mlm Wrote: No file explorer windows are closed

Also not sure if this means anything or not but I just noticed when I updated to the Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Zip file I now have 2 versions of Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO installed 6.0.1 and 5.9.2 from the repo.

And strange thing is the backround is all black with 6.0.1

So even though Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO zip update installed without errors the backtound is all black with no artwork.
Just hoping in to clarify that Aeon Nox 5 v5.9.2 is different from Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO v6.0.1.

My version which is a mod of Aeon Nox 5 does not include any default backgrounds. New installs should have all black backgrounds because none have been selected by the user.

Not sure if I should change that or not but for now it is supposed to be like that Wink

Cool Thanks for the info Smile
Text is over lapping when clicking "settings" for Set content in 3.4.0

Somehow I missed that in my bug testing sorry No
Found another possible bug?

When using the Keymap Editor when ever you click on any selection like "Global" for example you can see the Programs menu briefly appear for a split second and looks strange. You also see it when you keep clicking the back button on the remote.

Also when clicking on Edit, Global,Navigation, Context Menu, Edit key and then click the back button to get to the save settings menu I see a window message in the background that says "No PVR ADD-ON Enabled" with an OK button,. But because it's in the background I can not click the OK button until I get back to the save settings menu.

Maybe you can fix these small annoying bugs in the next Metropolis? Smile

Thanks
(2016-09-30, 16:43)gate1975mlm Wrote: Text is over lapping when clicking "settings" for Set content in 3.4.0

Somehow I missed that in my bug testing sorry No

DialogSettings needs to fade when DialogAddonSettings is up.
(2016-09-30, 21:01)gate1975mlm Wrote: Found another possible bug?

When using the Keymap Editor when ever you click on any selection like "Global" for example you can see the Programs menu briefly appear for a split second and looks strange. You also see it when you keep clicking the back button on the remote.

Also when clicking on Edit, Global,Navigation, Context Menu, Edit key and then click the back button to get to the save settings menu I see a window message in the background that says "No PVR ADD-ON Enabled" with an OK button,. But because it's in the background I can not click the OK button until I get back to the save settings menu.

Thanks

I'll check this on Monday or so, but could you please check with the addon author first? It's more likely the problem is there, and I'm busy with other aspects of Kodi atm so I don't want to disrupt anything with an addon like this (i.e., one that can be destructive).
(2016-10-01, 00:52)jingai Wrote:
(2016-09-30, 21:01)gate1975mlm Wrote: Found another possible bug?

Thanks

I'll check this on Monday or so, but could you please check with the addon author first? It's more likely the problem is there, and I'm busy with other aspects of Kodi atm so I don't want to disrupt anything with an addon like this (i.e., one that can be destructive).

No problem I will do that now.
Hello,

This is my favorite skin!

Is there a way to add UTF-8 character encoding support? Or ISO 8859-2?

I am using Hungarian and currently the special characters are not shown

Thank you!
FyI guys the newest nightly of Krypton November 5th is now updating Metropolis just fineBig GrinBig Grin
(2016-11-06, 01:09)Agent62 Wrote: FyI guys the newest nightly of Krypton November 5th is now updating Metropolis just fineBig GrinBig Grin

Yep that was fixed last Monday Smile
Beta 5 doesn't work with Metropolis. Fresh install it cannot install language flags colour. Install 16.1 and metropolis, then upgrade to beta 5, when you run kodi it disables Metropolis.
This is a bug in Kodi. You'll have to wait for them to fix it.
Just updated & almost everything seems kosher, but the OSD only displays in grey now (default theme) instead of red & gold (Steampunk theme) when I set it to Steampunk. Is this on purpose? If it is, I'm bummed. Also, I forgot to ask a while back about the library view "Banner & Fanart". It used to display nicely, but then was updated & the banners were made smaller, for seemingly no reason, and now leave a ton of empty space around them in the process. This was super lame, & I just wanted to ask about that. Otherwise this is the best skin, hands down. Wont even bother using any other! Thank you so much for all your very hard work developing this beautiful, ridiculously full featured skin! It makes using Kodi a dream.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 3.4.0 for Kodi 17 (Krypton)2