• 14(current)
Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
Hello. Box a play YoUtube 4K?
No, just FullHd 1080.
(2016-10-08, 01:25)maxelm2 Wrote: Hello. Box a play YouTube 4K?
Google I believe have "locked" 4K YouTube away, and that can only be played on Google officially licensed Android TV OS devices, like select TV's and the nVIDIA Shield. Possible the Mi Box.

(2016-10-06, 17:09)hdmkv Wrote: All the change log shows is:
Quote:Open the basic picture control
Open the color space mode control(RGB 444,yuv 444,yuv 422,yuv 420 etc.)
Solved the right eye first 3D MVC not working issue
Solved the MVC MKV not working on framepacking issue
Solved the MVC MKV stutter issue
Solved DVDISO not working issue
@mirror88 would need to reply on the 25/50Hz issue.

Looks like Amazon is now fulfilling X9S orders. Free Prime shipping.

OK.v1.2.4 will be add it.
if current resolution is 2160P without 25HZ:
25HZ --> 2160p@25HZ
50HZ --> 1080P@50HZ (fps first,2160P not 50HZ model)
if current resolution is 1080P or 720P without 50HZ:
25HZ --> 1080P@50HZ or 720P@50HZ
50HZ --> 1080P@50HZ or 720P@50HZ
Can you install kodi v17 beta with the wrapper?

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
Any testing yet to see if:

When output rez is set to 4k output what happens when:

-playing a 1080p file. Does this play as 1080p or get upscaled to the 4k (I want native rez to output and let my tv do the upscale)
Thanks
does anybody know which database is used for subtitle downloading in zidoo player? is it any way to set it manually?
(2016-10-08, 10:47)Caramba69 Wrote: Can you install kodi v17 beta with the wrapper?
Best to ask @Lony here.

(2016-10-08, 15:22)desertplanet Wrote: When output rez is set to 4k output what happens when:

-playing a 1080p file. Does this play as 1080p or get upscaled to the 4k (I want native rez to output and let my tv do the upscale)
With present f/w, 1080p gets upscaled to 4K.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
I know this question is way out of line for this thread, but had to ask anyway. I received my Zidoo X9S two or three days ago with expectations of testing the NAS capabilities. Anyway, I could not find a spare Sata drive in my collection of old computers, to connect to this device. Has anyone tried the NAS function, and if so can you describe the usability of it. And how to set it up.

thanks in advance.
Hi guys,

I just received my Zidoo X9S. So far everything is going perfect except Kodi. I've set for my RapidIptv, I've set up perfectly, similar to the configuration I have in the pc, but every time I try to watch some HD channel 1080, the picture looks to cuts, slow. This happens to me both Kodi as other applications Iptv as ProgTv or PerfectPlayer. With the only program that I managed to see perfectly in the box tv FullHD Uncut is playing with the IPTV application with MxPlayer.

Someone could help me please?

Thanks

Sorry for my English
(2016-10-08, 17:00)clarkss12 Wrote: I know this question is way out of line for this thread, but had to ask anyway. I received my Zidoo X9S two or three days ago with expectations of testing the NAS capabilities. Anyway, I could not find a spare Sata drive in my collection of old computers, to connect to this device. Has anyone tried the NAS function, and if so can you describe the usability of it. And how to set it up.

thanks in advance.

+1 to this request. Also, is the SATA port really that necessary for a reliable NAS when USB 3.0 is there? Thinking of waiting for the X8 if NAS functionality is not compromised.
So, seeing a playback issue after using X9S for 3 weeks... Zidoo needs to work on stability, reliability. Sometimes when I play a 3D ISO, skip ahead to the middle of the movie & play, I get stutters and audio drop-outs from that point onward. Pausing and resuming helps for a bit, but the issue lingers (even if not as bad). This has happened w/a couple of movies, but the issue isn't necessarily repeatable.

The other minor issue is when I soft power off using 'Power' button, X9S turns itself back on after some period. Noticed this a number of times when I'm done watching a movie, power off, come back the next day & the unit is on.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2016-10-09, 17:50)hdmkv Wrote: So, seeing a playback issue after using X9S for 3 weeks... Zidoo needs to work on stability, reliability. Sometimes when I play a 3D ISO, skip ahead to the middle of the movie & play, I get stutters and audio drop-outs from that point onward. Pausing and resuming helps for a bit, but the issue lingers (even if not as bad). This has happened w/a couple of movies, but the issue isn't necessarily repeatable.

The other minor issue is when I soft power off using 'Power' button, X9S turns itself back on after some period. Noticed this a number of times when I'm done watching a movie, power off, come back the next day & the unit is on.

Exactly, a part of the problems mentioned in the previous thread, you mention this also happens to me exactly. I hope you solve with an update, since I bought this TV Box with great enthusiasm, and now I'm a little disappointed.
Hello, I am intrigued by this Box. As I have moved all my Equipment out of the living room I was wondering whether it is possible to control the X9S via USB-attached MCE IR receiver and control.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Jonas
(2016-10-09, 17:50)hdmkv Wrote: So, seeing a playback issue after using X9S for 3 weeks... Zidoo needs to work on stability, reliability. Sometimes when I play a 3D ISO, skip ahead to the middle of the movie & play, I get stutters and audio drop-outs from that point onward. Pausing and resuming helps for a bit, but the issue lingers (even if not as bad). This has happened w/a couple of movies, but the issue isn't necessarily repeatable.

isn't the x9s is auto on when adapter is plugged just like x6 pro?

maybe there's a reboot in your electrical circuit for days as you've said
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8