• 17(current)
Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
@mirror88:
Another typo on pop-up menu Advanced > Force SD auido. Please double-check all translated strings, this could be irritating for many western users who are expecting a finished product which is no longer in preproduction status.
(2016-10-13, 12:44)mirror88 Wrote: @mirror88 hopefully will also work for OU (over/under) and TAB (top and bottom) naming ?

OK.Maybe you could give me some advice Smile Thank you very much

So this is just for auto switching of HALF 3D files as detecting Full 3D uses more sophisticated methods (not filename)?

eg it contains "3D" and "HSBS" or "HOU" or "HTAB" or "H.SBS" or "H.OU" or "H.TAB"

found this in the Kodi wiki: http://kodi.wiki/view/3D#Video_filenames_flags
If switch default display frame rate different from 60Hz, 30/60 switch frame rate dont work.
(2016-10-13, 15:39)JustAnotherUser Wrote:
(2016-10-13, 12:44)mirror88 Wrote: @mirror88 hopefully will also work for OU (over/under) and TAB (top and bottom) naming ?

OK.Maybe you could give me some advice Smile Thank you very much

So this is just for auto switching of HALF 3D files as detecting Full 3D uses more sophisticated methods (not filename)?

eg it contains "3D" and "HSBS" or "HOU" or "HTAB" or "H.SBS" or "H.OU" or "H.TAB"

found this in the Kodi wiki: http://kodi.wiki/view/3D#Video_filenames_flags
I think that Zidoo should research how to detect properly 3D files and their types (side by side, top/bottom...) without using filename tags. The video information app bundled in X9S is awesome, a la MediaInfo style, with a wealth of detail. So there must be a way to inspect file structure to apply the correct vision mode.

Just my 2 cents.
When viewing the .m2ts files (Blu-ray) with native player, the size of the image horizontally smaller than the screen, see small vertical black bars on the left and right of the image. BDRIP .mkv shows in full screen. XDMC shows .m2ts files (Blu-ray) in full screen.
@mirror88, is it possible to add rewind, skip back, fast forward, and skip forward functions to the customizable red and green remote buttons? This is for ZDMC and internal player and native/external player. We could then teach our Harmony remotes those functions instead of having to use the OSD controls.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
I have an Ortek USB IR, and that with the harmony is working great for this box. Still a little depressed that 3D MVC MKVs don't play right at all.
Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9P
Main:
NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019)
Other Devices: Apple TV 4K, FireStick 4K Max (2023), Homatics Box R 4K
Retired devices: Zidoo X9S, Xiaomi Mi Box, All the old RPi’s
(2016-10-14, 02:52)timstephens24 Wrote: I have an Ortek USB IR, and that with the harmony is working great for this box. Still a little depressed that 3D MVC MKVs don't play right at all.

Do you really need an external IR receiver to use a Harmony remote? Zidoo X9 is in the Harmony database. Does that one not work? I would hate to not have a Harmony remote be able to power on the unit. One of my main issues with using a PC is that you cannot power on from the remote.
Good news,today solved the MVC MKV microstutters
(2016-10-13, 23:38)hdmkv Wrote: @mirror88, is it possible to add rewind, skip back, fast forward, and skip forward functions to the customizable red and green remote buttons? This is for ZDMC and internal player and native/external player. We could then teach our Harmony remotes those functions instead of having to use the OSD controls.

In fact, The red and green remote buttons they are always the same key values.We just give it a different function.There are too much functions for the two buttons.Sad
(2016-10-14, 11:09)mirror88 Wrote:
(2016-10-13, 23:38)hdmkv Wrote: @mirror88, is it possible to add rewind, skip back, fast forward, and skip forward functions to the customizable red and green remote buttons? This is for ZDMC and internal player and native/external player. We could then teach our Harmony remotes those functions instead of having to use the OSD controls.

In fact, The red and green remote buttons they are always the same key values.We just give it a different function.There are too much functions for the two buttons.Sad

there is a key file with map key like this?

Code:
        <key value="0x2fd0ff00" name="KEY_STOP"       />      <!-- -->

to read Remote matrix:
2fd0 --> key code of address from matrix
ff00 --> supplier

PS @hdmkv mine avatar is more nice Tongue
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
(2016-10-14, 11:00)mirror88 Wrote: Good news,today solved the MVC MKV microstutters
Just curious, what was the cause, and what fix worked?

Re: the remote and rewind/forward & skip back/forward, what I meant is add to list of functions you already have that are assignable to the red & green buttons. I've been assigning several commands that way (two at a time), then teaching those to my Harmony remote. Or, as @looun suggested, if you publish a key map, he may be able to create a tool as he did for HiMedia.

(2016-10-14, 11:36)looun Wrote: PS @hdmkv mine avatar is more nice Tongue
“The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master.” Rofl
My Family Room Theater
(2016-10-14, 09:13)boboiusa Wrote: Do you really need an external IR receiver to use a Harmony remote? Zidoo X9 is in the Harmony database. Does that one not work? I would hate to not have a Harmony remote be able to power on the unit. One of my main issues with using a PC is that you cannot power on from the remote.

I have it set up as a Zidoo X9 for the Harmony, but all of the commands you want to use when watching something don't exist (like play, stop, fast forward, rewind, etc).
Denon X6500H 7.2.4 -> LG OLED65C9P
Main:
NVIDIA Shield Pro (2019)
Other Devices: Apple TV 4K, FireStick 4K Max (2023), Homatics Box R 4K
Retired devices: Zidoo X9S, Xiaomi Mi Box, All the old RPi’s
'Stop' you can assign to the red or green button, then teach your Harmony that. 'Play/pause' does work for me using original X9 commands in Harmony's database.

My Family Room Theater
@mirror88, please don't forget this:

(2016-10-13, 15:28)boblo Wrote: @mirror88:
Another typo on pop-up menu Advanced > Force SD auido. Please double-check all translated strings, this could be irritating for many western users who are expecting a finished product which is no longer in preproduction status.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8