Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
(2016-10-24, 08:43)hjbaard Wrote: @mirror88
Hi,
First of all the X9s works great! You guys do a great job.

I have some suggestions/improvements for the menu in the native player:

- In the result screen of the" subtitle download" page it would be great if there was a column with the language from the found subtitle files. Also if i have selected a preferred subtitle language I would like to see the search result where my preferred language is at the top of the list.

- For subtitles it would be nice if I could choose a different font.

- Also for the download service would it be possible if I could choose a different subtitle search engine? For instance opensubtitles.org has an API (https://trac.opensubtitles.org/projects/...iki/XMLRPC)

- When I have to choose the 3D type of my video I get this kind of options: LR-3D-LR-SUB, LR-3D-CENTER-SUB etc. Can you make this more readable so less technical people can understand? Something like: "Side-by-side side-by-side subtitles", "Side-by-side, centered subtitles" and "Top-to-bottom..." etc.

And then, as I mentioned before. There are some bugs in the subtitle engine.
- when there is an embedded subtitle and a external subtitle file both will be shown at the same time by default. When I select: no subtitles and then select a preferred subtitle it works OK again.
- and the problem mentioned a view posts up.

Thanks for listening Wink
Thanks for your feedback.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zidoo X9S (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio): Review & User Impressions - by mirror88 - 2016-10-24, 09:46
HDR aspect ratio - by ragico - 2017-02-27, 23:03
F/W; whom writes it? - by casey-jones - 2018-12-29, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8