Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
(2016-11-03, 21:05)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-11-03, 19:58)boboiusa Wrote: @mirror88
I just got my X8 and I have some serious playback problems. It is buffering a lot and most often it says the buffer is full before it can start playback. Very choppy playback.
Have tried both SMB from NAS and Windows servers. Also UPNP from Serviio. LAN and Wifi. Same problems.
Please let me know if this is the wrong wrong thread, but since it is almost the same harware I hope it is OK. The unit has the latest 1.2.6 FW.

Cheers!
Most of us are NOT experiencing these issues w/X9S, so could be X8-specific. Can you try the same videos off an attached USB and report back, and also whether internal ZDMC playback or external/native player.

Will try to use USB drive to rule out any network related issues. I have however a laptop with the KODI Intel MVC build connected with the same network cable without any issues. I tried both internal and external player.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zidoo X9S & X8 (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio): Review & User Impressions - by boboiusa - 2016-11-03, 21:15
HDR aspect ratio - by ragico - 2017-02-27, 23:03
F/W; whom writes it? - by casey-jones - 2018-12-29, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8