Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
(2016-11-08, 03:22)couto27 Wrote:
(2016-11-07, 23:29)DaMacFunkin Wrote: [
I have a Panasonic VT50 plasma that cost thousands of pounds and the wireless doesn't work with a USB3 hard drive connected, so it isn't just cheap Chinese boxes.

Panasonic plasmas had huge flaws (remember the Buzzing) but that dont stop them to built the best TV and create a tremendous reputation.

The Tegra X1 and the Shield wasn't created in couple weeks like the chinese manufacturer do, building a aluminium box around the latest Chipset available...have a look at the Nvidia shield teardown from mlab and have a look at x9s teardown its obvious who´s doing the planning and the development of the product.

If you have a Micro stuttering in Zidoo device X9S its up to the manufacturer open a ticket and request to the chip manufacturer to fix it (in this case its realtek) and most of the time the problem is Fix with other SDK, and Zidoo must start coding again most of the features already implemented, and this process can take months & months of wait.

In the SATV case the bugs process can be faster because they are the chip manufacturer.

Quote:The Tegra X1 processor is built with AI, machine learning and robotics in mind. With excellent GPU performance and low power specs, in can be used in mobile systems for robotics, car systems and drones as well. Tesla is using the Tegra CPU's in their cars from the very beginning, and it's one of the key factors to develop self driving or autonomous vehicles. The X1 is also able to process signals from up to four cameras and a lot other sensors too. see the X1 white paper

In my opinion for 200$ the SATV is the bargain media player of the decade..

....that can't do 4K 10bit at 24hz, yeah brilliant, mine is currently on eBay if you want to buy it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zidoo X9S & X8 (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio): Review & User Impressions - by DaMacFunkin - 2016-11-08, 23:24
HDR aspect ratio - by ragico - 2017-02-27, 23:03
F/W; whom writes it? - by casey-jones - 2018-12-29, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8