Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
(2016-12-05, 23:33)hdmkv Wrote: Are you guys having negative experience as described by some here? I haven't, which is why I'm curious.

Hello hdmkv,

with the FW1.2.7, i have a recurrent issue with External player + ZDMC, it seems to be fairly random too.

i updated my box 3 times and did tests without succes, i don't know where the issue came from.

I will do a video as needed.

ok i will try to explain :
i used ZDMC + external player, i created my files/playlist as usual.
i chose a movie, i watch it and everything is ok, at the end i push 2 times back button and i chose to watched an another movie, when i chose the new movie, i see icon of loading 1 or 2 secondes and i back to ZDMC.

I have to do a reboot of the box but the problem comes back after a while, and sometimes i have an error message that said : Unfortunately, ZDMC has Stopped.

-----------------

i did an new update the last evening.

i do not install any skin or addons.

i used zdmc and i have the same issue + audio dropout with dts hd ma (Independence Day: Resurgence ISO 2D)

i do not understand, members from my thread do not have this problem, but they have Zidoo X9S not X8.
Sony XBR65x930c, Onkyo tx-nr656, Focal Dome 7.1, Zidoo X20PRO, Egreat A11, Apple TV 4K/infuse PRO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zidoo X9S & X8 (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio): Review & User Impressions - by OlivierQC - 2016-12-06, 14:03
HDR aspect ratio - by ragico - 2017-02-27, 23:03
F/W; whom writes it? - by casey-jones - 2018-12-29, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8