Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
(2016-12-19, 19:22)wesk05 Wrote:
(2016-12-19, 19:04)hdmkv Wrote: Looks like Zidoo is getting ready to post a beta testers only f/w v1.2.8_Beta2 in the Best Test Group section of their forum. This is a welcome move.

Hoping @wesk05 signs up, @movie78, @OlivierQC and anyone else who wants to help test if some of the recently reported buggy behaviors have been addressed.
I have faith in you and the other testers Smile. I just don't have enough time to "beta test" and report the findings in a timely manner.

Going back to @OlivierQC's problem with audio dropouts, I almost threw my box out the window yesterday night. I was testing Ghostbusters 2016. I got the dropout exactly at the same timepoint as OlivierQC. The audio dropouts seemed to be random. It wasn't just dropouts for me, I also noticed that there was audio crackling. If this is happening with passthrough audio, I am not sure what is going on. This is actually the first time that I have tested 2D ISO on the X9S.
@OlivierQ @hdmkv @wesk05
Could you tell me,which AVR model do you use?We tried to reproduction this issue two weeks.but nothing happened.
Already tried ONKYO,YAMAYA,DENON AVR device
Don't worry,As long as we reproduce it, we can solve it

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zidoo X9S & X8 (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio): Review & User Impressions - by mirror88 - 2016-12-20, 10:03
HDR aspect ratio - by ragico - 2017-02-27, 23:03
F/W; whom writes it? - by casey-jones - 2018-12-29, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8