Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
Some more bugs(version 1.2.7) coming your way Mirror88 Big Grin

1. I now have the dreaded 720p bug. Not sure what causes this. Could be because I turned on the daydream(screensaver) feature as another user noted .For this I followed the steps outlined in this post(http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2481589). Screensaver itself works just fine. Also it didn't started happening right away. About 2-3 days later. Everytime I open a movie I now have to confirm changed resolution

2.The unit now randomly goes into standby when watching a movie. There's no pattern to it. There's no fixed time for this and there are times it won't go into standby. This happens only when watching a movie and not when it's idle.

Also regarding resume of playback, I've found a pattern. If you've selected Repeat All or Off in native player settings and watch 10 movies all for less than a minute than it'll resume all of them. However if you watch a movie for say one hour than stop that movie and then watch another movie for long time (~30 minutes) and then come back to the previous movie the bookmark is gone and it starts from the beginning. So watching a movie for some time (~30 minutes) deletes all previous bookmarks except the one you're watching currently. Selecting Repeat one just stops resuming for all movies

Despite all these bugs I still have hopes for Zidoo. Primarily because they're actually responding to the feedback and trying to rectify them. Hopefully by version 1.2.9 they'll have all the major bugs rectified

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zidoo X9S & X8 (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio): Review & User Impressions - by rockhard - 2017-01-04, 05:54
HDR aspect ratio - by ragico - 2017-02-27, 23:03
F/W; whom writes it? - by casey-jones - 2018-12-29, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8