Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
Ok so my X10 seems ok. I had to re-dock my Seatage 6TB 7200 RPM drive once to read it after using already docked. Not sure what that was. There are a few glitches in the new firmware that when you pause, audio is garbled, either a re-pause and play or skip back 1 time fixes it. Only a couple full bd menus work, others do not such as the Dolby Atmos BD's, they are a no go. Avatar did work, but when the forced subtitles come up, the first line on each spot is missing, but then they are normal. The 3D depth was wrong on my Epson 5030 and I had to change it to 8 for depth on both the 3D and the Subtitles otherwise it was wonky. Otherwise for a new setup it has been good. So far ahead of the Intel builds when comparing the initial release to current state. Intel still has the edge but when considering keeping a full size HD with you, its cheaper and better space. Hopefully those small issues get fixed, otherwise the HDR 4k videos like Oblivion look FANTASTIC down-scaled to my Epson 5030 lol.

Messages In This Thread
HDR aspect ratio - by ragico - 2017-02-27, 23:03
RE: Zidoo X9S, X8 & X10 (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio): Review & User Impressions - by flipmode009 - 2017-05-08, 20:58
F/W; whom writes it? - by casey-jones - 2018-12-29, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8