Changing / Adding Menu Panel Items
Can I change the menu panel to something like this:

Home | TV | TV Shows | Movies | Videos | Music | Music Videos | Pictures |

If I can't do it natively, is there a mod that I can use?

Running 16.1 Jarvis but can upgrade to 17 Krypton, if that's what's required.

thanks
Anybody?

I downloaded Krypton and used the Estuary Mod add panels to the menu - is there a reason it's not possible with this skin?

Will it be added in the future?

This is the only skin I really like, has a professional, polished look about it, so hopefully I'll be able to do this.

thanks
We don't support these kind of customisations e.g. re-ordering or renaming of the main categories.
(2016-09-28, 22:39)xhaggi Wrote: We don't support these kind of customisations e.g. re-ordering or renaming of the main categories.

Absolutely this. phil65 and I designed Estuary with full customisation in mind. Xperience1080 offers limited customisation where xhaggi and I think it's required.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Thanks for your replies.

When you say this customization is not supported, do you mean it's just not officially supported and that this could be done by a user editing files themselves?
(2016-10-01, 21:56)TarPaulin Wrote: Thanks for your replies.

When you say this customization is not supported, do you mean it's just not officially supported and that this could be done by a user editing files themselves?

It could be done, but it's certainly not a simple matter... depending on what you want to change. I would also not advise you to change files as they will be overwritten when updates are issued.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing / Adding Menu Panel Items0