trakt real-sync
It's possible to real-sync status of movies and/or episodes after scraping?
or after an edit of any item...
i mean: if i adding an episode into Ember, then refresh, then scrape...the watched status is "un-watched". if i manually mark an episode "watched" i have to manually open the trakt interface, load ALL tv-shows, and then upload status to www.trakt.com

i'm using PLEX too to manage and view media at home... the content and the watched status are synced with trakt with an addon. Could be this in real-sync in this direction:

ember (i mark watched an episode or movie) ------> upload (in real-sync) to www.trakt.com --------> synced with the PlexMediaServer Huh

thanks
Yes, that can be added.
I've started working on new features and improvements for Trakt module 3 months ago. I then stopped to work on more important stuff ;-)
Please be patient, it will come someday :-)
ok...
thanks...

in fact nothing is working...the trakt interface from Ember doesn't push nothing to trakt...and the addon for PlexMediaServer it's suposed to be automatic, but don't work, and the manual upload reflects nothing in trakt
Atm the module can only get the watched state from Trakt to use it in Ember.
Mmmm ... i see
i wait then to the mentioned real-sync state. ATM i can't use Ember to manage, control and edit watched status both trakt and PMS
thanks Dan
i have been doing test before the release of alpha 24.
i edit the watched state in EMBER...then when the movies are updated (in Kodi) the trakt add-on begins to work...after that the trakt channel in PLEX Media Server it's soposed to do the same. But if fails.
First of all, the watched state are not correct in KODI (i have the advanced settings.xml properly in userdata) simply are ignored...the same with the Kodi interface. Then it's impossible to the PLEX trakt channel obtain the correct info.

Otherwise, i don't want depend on KODI to do the job. Meanwhile alpha 24 it's released i'm testing.
@Dan could you explain the progress in the trakt module, how will it work, the options, the manual upload from Ember, will be automatic, real sync or what.
My goal it's to use only Ember and Plex Media Server.

and the "big" question: it's possible to work with PMS like the Kodi interface are.
PMS (and the add-on xbmc for exported libraries) are nearly instant updated with the info collected with EMBER (that's to say...there's no need for a module to sync, like KODI does)...but for an unknown reason the watched status doesn't work. If the plot, cast, tagline, year, genre etc...are edited in EMBER, and then in PMS are instant refreshed (this info are in the *.nfo) ... i do'nt know why the "watched state" doesn't work if that info are present in the *.nfo too.

thanks...
(2016-10-24, 23:46)orbtwin Wrote: i have been doing test before the release of alpha 24.
i edit the watched state in EMBER...then when the movies are updated (in Kodi) the trakt add-on begins to work...after that the trakt channel in PLEX Media Server it's soposed to do the same. But if fails.
First of all, the watched state are not correct in KODI (i have the advanced settings.xml properly in userdata) simply are ignored...the same with the Kodi interface. Then it's impossible to the PLEX trakt channel obtain the correct info.

Otherwise, i don't want depend on KODI to do the job. Meanwhile alpha 24 it's released i'm testing.
@Dan could you explain the progress in the trakt module, how will it work, the options, the manual upload from Ember, will be automatic, real sync or what.
My goal it's to use only Ember and Plex Media Server.

and the "big" question: it's possible to work with PMS like the Kodi interface are.
PMS (and the add-on xbmc for exported libraries) are nearly instant updated with the info collected with EMBER (that's to say...there's no need for a module to sync, like KODI does)...but for an unknown reason the watched status doesn't work. If the plot, cast, tagline, year, genre etc...are edited in EMBER, and then in PMS are instant refreshed (this info are in the *.nfo) ... i do'nt know why the "watched state" doesn't work if that info are present in the *.nfo too.

thanks...

So if you change ANYTHING, it shows up in PMS, except for watched status? Could PMS be looking for different wording than what ember provides as the watched status tag? I.E. <watchedstatus> vs <watched>
I don't use PMS, so just trying to offer a point of view Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
trakt real-sync0