• 7(current)
Mod JB-SimilarArtist in music visualization for MQ7
(2017-08-29, 04:07)varoeax Wrote: Hello, really like your mod, I wanted to know if it is possible to use the banner and local logo when it is not available in fanart.tv
Hi Varoeax Smile
My MOD (last version) to display banners and logos uses the Skin Helper Service (link) script.
The Skin Helper Service script also uses local banners and logos.
Everything should work very well (local graphics and from the Internet)

ps.
If you have logos and banners that are not on fanart.tv, add them there please.Nod

JB
Okay thx for replay. :-)
Hi JB,
glad to know your project has gone so ahead Smile

Currently I have installed the JB_SimilarArtists-MQ7-002.zip mod pack on a 16.3 Jarvis Kodi release (Aeon MQ7). I can't move to further Kripton Kodi release caused by an its no proper support of the passthrough feature during playing of multi channel audio media contents.

I would like to know from you if the last release of your mod pack is compatible with my current configuration or not. I hope so!

TIA
JohnyBee,

I have yet to see the Similar Artist change from the banner view. This is the only view I see...no albums or similar artists. Is there a setting that I'm missing?

(2017-09-24, 21:09)latts9923 Wrote: JohnyBee,

I have yet to see the Similar Artist change from the banner view. This is the only view I see...no albums or similar artists. Is there a setting that I'm missing?

Hmmmm,
Require:
- script.artistslideshow
in script.artistslideshow set:
- album info
- similar artists

JB
JB,

I have Album Info and Similar Artists enabled on ArtistSlideshow and I have scanned all the music with MusicBrainz Picard. It acts like the script is not working. I have the following code at the beginning of MusicVisualisation.xml...

Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)">RunScript(script.artistslideshow)</onload>
(2017-09-26, 14:27)latts9923 Wrote: JB,

I have Album Info and Similar Artists enabled on ArtistSlideshow and I have scanned all the music with MusicBrainz Picard. It acts like the script is not working. I have the following code at the beginning of MusicVisualisation.xml...

Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.artistslideshow)">RunScript(script.artistslideshow)</onload>

Hi
What is your version of "JB-SimilarArtist in music visualization for MQ7"?
Your screenshot is from old version

JB

Edit1:
In the latest version of "JB-SimilarArtist" graphics (similar artists, banners and albums) moved to the bottom of the screen. Unfortunately the old version is not compatible with the new version.

Edit2:
Code:
Is OK

Edit3:
Latest version of "JB-SimilarArtist" is not compatible with "Skin MOD - MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON"
JB,

Yep, that was the problem. It only works with Layout 6. I'm going to add it to the other Layouts in the Multi-Mod if that's OK with you. Thanks for your help!
Hi JB,
currently I have installed the multi Aeon MQ7 MOD pack 1.4.0 on a 16.3 Jarvis Kodi release. I can't move to further Kripton Kodi release caused by an its no proper support of the passthrough feature during the playing of multi channel audio media contents.

Which is the version of your mod compatible with my current configuration?

TIA
(2017-10-11, 22:49)Jumpy73 Wrote: Hi JB,
currently I have installed the multi Aeon MQ7 MOD pack 1.4.0 on a 16.3 Jarvis Kodi release. I can't move to further Kripton Kodi release caused by an its no proper support of the passthrough feature during the playing of multi channel audio media contents.

TIA

Unfortunately, my MOD is compatible with KODI Krypton and Leia No
The compatibility description is in the first post.
For Javis was old version Skin MOD - JB-SimilarArtist in music visualization (very old) Confused
JB
(2017-10-13, 14:22)JohnyBee Wrote:

TIA

For Javis was old version Skin MOD - JB-SimilarArtist in music visualization (very old) Confused
JB

Hi JB,
first of all tks for your answer...

In software development, it is normally guaranteed a backward compatibility with older versions. Do you think I can hope in such a thing? Have you planned to do this in the near future?

TIA
(2017-10-14, 08:53)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2017-10-13, 14:22)JohnyBee Wrote:

TIA

JB

Hi JB,
first of all tks for your answer...

In software development, it is normally guaranteed a backward compatibility with older versions. Do you think I can hope in such a thing? Have you planned to do this in the near future?

TIA

Hmm ...
I no longer have the Jarvis environment.
I do not plan to customize "JB-SimilarArtist in music visualization for MQ7" to Jarvis.
The latest version of "JB-SimilarArtist in music visualization for MQ7" will not be compatible with older versions of KODI - sorry Confused .
JB
Hi JB,
After having enabled "SIMILAR ARTIST (JohnyBee Mod)" option into the setting window, I can correctly see your Mod in playback window.
During a track playback, however, almost always I can see the banner info only, while a bit of times I can see similar artists and albums info too.

What does it depends from? Is it possible to modify the appearing frequency of similar artists and albums info wrt banner info?

Furthermore, which is the function of the "ORIGINAL SLIDE (NO, IT'S PERMANENT)" menu option?

(Android TV Box, Kodi 17.6 release, AeonMQ7 Krypton mod-1.4.0.10, Multi-Mod_for_Krypton_Mod_upd 031117)
(2017-11-26, 19:17)Jumpy73 Wrote: Hi JB,
After having enabled "SIMILAR ARTIST (JohnyBee Mod)" option into the setting window, I can correctly see your Mod in playback window.
During a track playback, however, almost always I can see the banner info only. To be honest, under certain conditions I can't reproduce, rarely I have seen similar artists and albums info too.

What does it depends from? Is it possible to cyclically see "similar artists" and "albums info" with the same frequency of "banner info"?

Furthermore, which is the function of the "ORIGINAL SLIDE (NO, IT'S PERMANENT)" menu option?

(Android TV Box, Kodi 17.6 release, AeonMQ7 Krypton mod-1.4.0.10, Multi-Mod_for_Krypton_Mod_upd 031117)
 Hi JB,
is the thread dead or what else?

In any case I think the feature of having similar artists and albums info, in addition to the artist banner info, is very cool and appreciated...
I would be very sorry having to give up to it Sad

Any suggestion on it?

Thanks and Marry Christmas
(2017-12-20, 12:56)Jumpy73 Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 19:17)Jumpy73 Wrote: Hi JB,
During a track playback, however, almost always I can see the banner info only. To be honest, under certain conditions I can't reproduce, rarely I have seen similar artists and albums info too.

What does it depends from? Is it possible to cyclically see "similar artists" and "albums info" with the same frequency of "banner info"?

Hi JB,
is the thread dead or what else?

In any case I think the feature of having similar artists and albums info, in addition to the artist banner info, is very cool and appreciated...
I would be very sorry having to give up to it Sad

Any suggestion on it?

Thanks and Marry Christmas    
Hi Jumpy73,
I apologize for the lack of response.
The "similar artists and albums" options use the "Artist Slideshow"  add-on
The "Artist Slideshow" must be installed.
In the "Artist Slideshow" add-on, enable the options:
Similar artist and Album info.
(described in more recent posts)Wink

Marry Christmas
JB
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JB-SimilarArtist in music visualization for MQ72