using NextPVR with Krypton
ok i'm really confused after upgrading to krypton. i still have the nextpvr addon but the run is greyed out. all my settings are correct. i see reference in the forums of a beta version for krypton, is this what i need to get nextpvr working with krypton? no idea what i'm doing wrong or if i need to update a plugin to a krypton version, which i can't seem to see a place on this site to download it.

thanks for any help
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling NxtPVR? I have NxtPVR running on two 17.2b builds and have no issues. I did not need to do anything special other than re-add the PVR.
The problem is that the API for Kodi Krypton for PVR addons has been changed to a higher level.
The current nextPVR addon is not compatible with Krypton which is why it is greyed out (disabled).
I've been unable to find out when a Krypton compatible version of the nextPVR addon will be available.
(2016-11-11, 04:24)jmooremcc Wrote: The problem is that the API for Kodi Krypton for PVR addons has been changed to a higher level.
The current nextPVR addon is not compatible with Krypton which is why it is greyed out (disabled).
I've been unable to find out when a Krypton compatible version of the nextPVR addon will be available.
I'm not aware of any issue with this. I just downloaded the latest Kodi Krypton Beta 5, and the NextPVR addon is functioning just fine. I know lots of other people are successfully using it too. I've only tried a Windows version of Kodi Krypton though - not sure if you're using some other platform?
I am using nextPVR with Krypton B5 without issue using both Windows and LibreElec
(2016-11-11, 04:28)sub3 Wrote:
(2016-11-11, 04:24)jmooremcc Wrote: The problem is that the API for Kodi Krypton for PVR addons has been changed to a higher level.
I'm not aware of any issue with this. I just downloaded the latest Kodi Krypton Beta 5, and the NextPVR addon is functioning just fine. I know lots of other people are successfully using it too. I've only tried a Windows version of Kodi Krypton though - not sure if you're using some other platform?
The problem I previously wrote about was in Krypton beta 3.
I downloaded and installed beta 5 this morning and nextPVR is now working on my RPi.

Sent from my GT-P3113

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
using NextPVR with Krypton0