Free Music Streaming Addons
Hi there,

Are there any free Music Streaming Addons out there without the need for an premium account?
Spotify and Deezer need Premium. What about Soundcloud, I think there is an Addon for Kodi too...

Bane
Check out some of these Category:Music_add-ons (wiki)
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Sorry this answer is not helpful. Searching a music streaming service with online account like spotify, deezer and with an "free" service like spotify or deezer. Im exactly looking for an kodi addon in which I need NO premium account for a service like this.
(2016-09-29, 12:03)Bane Wrote: Sorry this answer is not helpful. Searching a music streaming service with online account like spotify, deezer and with an "free" service like spotify or deezer. Im exactly looking for an kodi addon in which I need NO premium account for a service like this.

So what was wrong with the SoundCloud Add-on? You can search the forum for the spotify add-on. Also there are loads of other Music Add-ons to choose from here... unless you're looking for an add-on or site to download free copyright material, in which case you've come to the wrong forum!
There are a lot of music players in different repositories, try a few and see which one you like.
I use jango but there are some problems with AEON MQ 7 skin. With default skin of kodi 16.1 work correctly.
Kodi v20 Nexus with Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod
OS: Linux Debian 12 bookworm on Apple Mac Mini Late 2018
TV: Samsung UE40C6510UP
I appreciate this question because it took me a long time to look for good music streaming addons that dont require a paid account.

Currently I'm using Jango and Pandoki. They work really if you dont care about playing a specific song but just selecting a genre and let it play for a while. Only problem with Jango (for me) is that once in a while it stops working and I have to login again (with a free account).

I also use 181.FM with is great is you dont mind ads every 3 or 4 songs. You can also use TuneIn to listen to local FM stations (which also have ads, of course)

I can also mention the Google Music Experimental addon. I have a big library in GMusic and this let me just shuffle it and play it.
and with this the thread will be banned. thanks
Wow, although Spotify needs a premium, it also supports a free streaming music service. Put it another way, if you don't have a premium account, you can also access to Spotify music library. 
Besides, if you would like to download Spotify music without Premium, you can use AudFree Spotify Music Converter to download them with your free account without any problem. 
So, I think the best free streaming music would be Spotify. It wins totally.
(2016-09-29, 07:32)Bane Wrote: Hi there,

Are there any free Music Streaming Addons out there without the need for an premium account?
Spotify and Deezer need Premium. What about Soundcloud, I think there is an Addon for Kodi too...

Bane
Hi,
I use the Spotify music streaming service. Although it offers a Premium plan, it also provides a Free plan, with limited features, for example, you're not allowed to download music for offline listening. Fortunately, now with the help of TunesKit Spotify Music Converter, you can also download any Spotify songs, playlists, albums, artists, etc. and convert them to MP3, WAV, AAC, etc. so that you can listen to them on any device or player as you like.
What about some third-party too like audio recorder ? I used * BEEP * (removed by moderator)
No matter you are Premium or free account,the recorder can record music from spotify.
(2020-09-08, 08:09)JAMJAMT Wrote: What about some third-party too like audio recorder ?

We are not advertising download tools for videos, the same applies to music files.
If you have got an amazon prime membership, you can just download prime music for free. But you can just access the downloaded music when you subscribed. If you download prime music with the help of removed, then you can keep the downloaded amazon music forever and you can move them to any device at ease.
Let's not plug products here please.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-09-29, 07:32)Bane Wrote: Hi there,

Bane

You can search *mod edit: product name removed* and have a try. You can keep the music and don't need premium.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Free Music Streaming Addons0