Release : Basics-101 skin
A cant seem to get the download to work for the last few days...

:confused2:
Ahh yeah sorry Blackbolts site crashed (all data deleted) so no downloads will the SVN will still work fine
Can u put the themes in SVN as well?
I really don't want to put the themes in the svn really people shouldn't have to download heaps from the svn but here is a temp link for the themes until the sight is up proper
http://blackbolt.x-scene.com/Basics-101_...themes.rar
thx and thx for this great skin Smile
could you add the coverflow view to this skin? I like it more then the mixed-vision skin. However there seems to be no coverflow in this release....thanks!
aart Wrote:could you add the coverflow view to this skin? I like it more then the mixed-vision skin. However there seems to be no coverflow in this release....thanks!

Ohhhh I'll think about it it would be easy to do probably just not sure if I want it it is Basic after all
Whats everyone else think ?
The real issue is basics-101 prides itself on being mouse freindly and the coverflow stuff really isn't very mouse freindly at all
Question 
Why does it say "Xbox Media Center SVN" on the right hand side of each list item in list mode?
Also the title button doesnt work when video is playing. Have I screwed something up?
You need to update the skin.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks for the reply jmarshall but I grabbed the most recent version I could find.

Basics-101-Media.rar
11/11/2007

Blackbolts site links aren't working.

This is on an xbox with XBMC-2008-01-16-PIMPED
found one minor detail: in the Movie Information screen, the plot synopsis auto-scrolls, but the Plot Outline does not. This means it just goes off the edge of the page, and also doesn't have the visual impact of PM3's "lots of stuff is scrolling, holy crap!" screen Wink
Catchy Signature Here
SleepyP Wrote:found one minor detail: in the Movie Information screen, the plot synopsis auto-scrolls, but the Plot Outline does not. This means it just goes off the edge of the page, and also doesn't have the visual impact of PM3's "lots of stuff is scrolling, holy crap!" screen Wink

its a list you go up and down on it and when selected it will scroll
Jezz, do you have a recent revision of this for the xbox?

I am having trouble with a new build (see posts above).

By the way fantastic work, I absolutely love this theme.
I rebuilt the skin from SVN tonight and all is well now, thanks.
Thanks for your great work...
Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release : Basics-101 skin0