lirc remote responding too fast
I got the mceusb remote control and it is working "too well" in xbmc. When pressing a button xbmc recognizes 2 presses. Only short pressing the remote will result in a single move in xbmc.
Yesterday I read through many web pages and found several threads with this problem but I found no answer for my problem. I have read that the .lircrc is not used in xbmc. Some solutions I found used that file for elimininating double signals.

I have posted my lircd.conf here

Anyone here got that problem too?
try increasing the "gap 110000" im no linux buff but that stands out like a sore thumb.
Try changing LIRC_REPEAT_IGNORE in lirc.cpp in Guilib.

That should do it for now. On long term I would like to se this as a flag in lirxmap.xml
I tried increasing gap and for me 135000 is working quite ok. The remote is slow but the double moves are gone. For now I can life with that. Nonetheless I am also waiting for that flag in the xml Wink
Haven't tried changing the source of lirc yet.
Thanks for your help guys Smile
To clarify. It's XBMC source I was refering to.
would their be a way to adjust the button press speed and added it into the xbmc settings area?
-------------
I Bare It All -Personal Blog
gateway69 Wrote:would their be a way to adjust the button press speed and added it into the xbmc settings area?

anyone? Buler?
-------------
I Bare It All -Personal Blog
Mace,

Seems you are aware, that this problem is exist.
GAP is not doing the trick for me.

IS there any chance to do anything with this LIRC_REPEAT_IGNORE on a ppa pulled version?

Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
lirc remote responding too fast0