Error installing Docker
I haven't used Kodi since it was still called XBMC and was only available for xbox, so bear with me.

I'm trying to get Docker installed so I can install containers for Sabnzbd and others.

I installed the repo here:
https://github.com/lrusak/lrusak-openelec-addons

but when I go to install docker it gives me an error. The log files say this:

Code:
00:00:49 T:547834814688   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named oe
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.network.openvpn/default.py", line 33, in <module>
                                                import oe
                                            ImportError: No module named oe
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
00:00:49 T:547891638496   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.system.docker/default.py", line 32, in <module>
                                                import oe
00:01:11 T:547868369120   ERROR: CecLogMessage - Write: write failed !
21:38:28 T:546761076960   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
21:38:28 T:546761076960  NOTICE: ES: Client  from 192.168.0.102 timed out
21:44:20 T:547943870688   ERROR: CAESinkALSA::Initialize - failed to initialize device "hdmi:CARD=AMLM8AUDIO,DEV=0"
21:45:04 T:546044731616   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.system.docker/default.py", line 32, in <module>
                                                import oe
21:38:28 T:546761076960  NOTICE: ES: Client  from 192.168.0.102 timed out
21:44:20 T:547943870688   ERROR: CAESinkALSA::Initialize - failed to initialize device "hdmi:CARD=AMLM8AUDIO,DEV=0"
21:45:04 T:546044731616   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                import oe
21:46:17 T:546761076960  NOTICE: ES: Client  from 192.168.0.102 timed out
21:47:28 T:547943870688   ERROR: CAESinkALSA::Initialize - failed to initialize device "hdmi:CARD=AMLM8AUDIO,DEV=0"
21:47:51 T:546053120224   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                import oe

It looks like the important part is:

But I don't know how to fix that.

Any ideas?[/code]
Please don't post logs on here. Use a paste site and make it a full debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error installing Docker0