• 11(current)
Release Mediaset Play
_Franco's version worked for me (at least for now) but on the first try it gave me an error (installed as un update) i had to delete totally VideoMediaset from kodi and just reinstall it from _Franco's version and it works!

O.T.: i'm learning python if someone that is expert would like to give me some tips to begin fixing these addons (i know they're made with python) i can give you an hand, i'm a professional .NET programmer (8 years or more) but i'm now converting to python !
Hello Samfisher...I am so new to all of this and I would truly appreciate it if someone could help me out with python scripts.  I have absolutely no idea as to what they are nor where I can access them..?? 
Looking forward to hearing back from you... Liliana :-)
I can confirm that works perfectly now!!
Working for me too, thank you @_Franco .
BTW, @_Franco  if you want some help mantaining the addon please count on me, I am a general programmer I would need a jump start to code with python.
(2018-04-30, 07:47)lucapoison Wrote: Yes the video quality is worse now. There's a chance to correct this issue?
 I haven't touched anything related to video quality.

I don't think video mediaset support hd video, does it?
Sorry for the (LOOOOOONG) delay in updates. I picked up the pr I got in the github page and fixed the last problem personally (I ended up with something similar to franco's solution that I saw only after fixing it myself bc there was no github pr).. I also pushed my current version to the official repo so it should work that one too.. thanks for the help you all gave to make the plugin work..
Thank you to you for your work!!
Hey phate89, I have Libreelec on a raspberry pi with Kodi. When I go to the video-mediaset add-on I can see that the latest version is the 1.2.2 and that is also the newest update available according to Kodi. Also when I go to your github page I can see that the latest version is the still the 1.2.2 from the 9th of April. Could you please share where I can find the latest version that should finally fix this issue? Was it also fixed the issue with the low quality videos? Thank you very much for your work, really appreciated!!! Smile
https://github.com/fsponga/plugin.video....diaset.zip

;-)
(2018-05-06, 22:39)Garret88 Wrote: Hey phate89, I have Libreelec on a raspberry pi with Kodi. When I go to the video-mediaset add-on I can see that the latest version is the 1.2.2 and that is also the newest update available according to Kodi. Also when I go to your github page I can see that the latest version is the still the 1.2.2 from the 9th of April. Could you please share where I can find the latest version that should finally fix this issue? Was it also fixed the issue with the low quality videos? Thank you very much for your work, really appreciated!!! Smile
You should try to manually update it.. right now repo version is 1.3.0
Hi,
   when will there be the update to include the new channel "Focus" ?
(2018-05-02, 00:19)Lillyanna Wrote: Hello Samfisher...I am so new to all of this and I would truly appreciate it if someone could help me out with python scripts.  I have absolutely no idea as to what they are nor where I can access them..?? 
Looking forward to hearing back from you... Liliana :-)
 ehm.. i meant that i wanted to LEARN how to fix those plugins and maybe how to write one from scratch Smile
Exactly...I also want to LEARN  how to write scripts, Samfisher... tnmx
After the latest update from @phate89 on github for adding the new channel "Focus", I tried watching some videos on demand and I am getting the message "Questo video non e' disponibile per il paese......." can anyone else confirm?
I also tried connecting with a VPN to obtain an Italian ip but I got the same message.
Thread Subscription
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediaset Play2