Addon autoupdate mechanism
(2016-10-07, 16:46)Zombi Wrote: it wil be nice to add an option for the user to choose from which repo the addon gets the autoupdate .

It will be nice when some addon's dev will stop providing their work through multiple repo
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-10-07, 16:52)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-10-07, 16:46)Zombi Wrote: it wil be nice to add an option for the user to choose from which repo the addon gets the autoupdate .

It will be nice when some addon's dev will stop providing their work through multiple repo

dev don't provide their addons on multiple repos (unless it is the same version or beta testing repos) but some repo holders "borrow" the same dev addons and maintain it to their repos , mod it and sometimes broke it !

this option can be useful for beta testers too per eample the youtube addon is available on stable version from youtube official repo and alpha version from twilight0 repo .
(2016-10-07, 16:52)Gracus Wrote:

That's why I was thinking about the possibility to abandon the repo concept and promote the option to install single addons only. I can't think of any feature being lost, while I see a lot of advantages...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon autoupdate mechanism0