TV and Radio options missing in v17 beta 3
I just tried v17 beta 3 and found the TV and Radio menu items were missing. Switching to Estuary, those items reappeared, switching back they disappeared again. I'm using version 1.0.22 of the skin and Kodi tells me that's the latest version.

When starting up with Estouchy, I see the usual EPG scan at the top of the screen which means that the DVBLink PVR add-on is installed, working and connecting to the server OK. You can also see that happening in the debug log at: http://pastebin.com/exgEGirh

Estouchy:

Estuary after switching skin without restarting Kodi:

I'm running a test version of v17b3 using portable mode on a Dell Windows 10 (1607) 64bit core i7 5500U touch screen laptop with 16Gb main memory. I'm using DVBLink PVR client version 3.3.5 connecting to a HTPC that runs a DVBLink v5 server and the DVBT2 tuner cards. Version 16.1 on the same PC also connects and shows the TV and Radio options.

The problem is easy to reproduce, please let me know if there's more information I can provide.

I'm looking forward to using Estouchy when v17 becomes mainstream. Thanks to everyone involved.

Andy
you can simply enable those menu buttons in the skin settings ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
That was indeed the reason. Thanks.

But I'm a little surprised I need to re-enable those buttons as a result of the new release.
Thanks! I was wondering about those as well!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV and Radio options missing in v17 beta 30