• 3(current)
Release FOX Sports GO - available in the official repository
(2016-10-14, 22:38)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: Is there a way to allow the user to permanently add a channel to their favorites?

I've tried this, and it works initially but the favorites link seems to expire after a few days (says "Unable to find valid stream URL")

I don't think this is possible to implement right now. Each channel/event has an airing_id attached to it, and I'm guessing that expires after a while. The addon also refreshes the needed authentication tokens (which expires every 12 hour or so) on startup, and I don't think that will happen if you add a channel to your favorites.

(2016-10-14, 22:45)fe33er Wrote: I cant get past the activate stage, ive tried with dish and directv but its not letting me past.
any ideas anyone?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the addon.

You're going to have to post some more information than that for me to be able to help you out. You can start by attaching a debug log. Make sure that you've enabled debugging in both the addon settings as well as in Kodi. See http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file for more info. :-)

(2016-10-15, 11:45)ian1095 Wrote: Awesome Addon and working perfectly on my Enigma2 VU+ Solo2 box from which I run Kodi.

One question though.

Should this addon display Fox Soccer Plus if its in my Subscription ? as it doesn't at the moment.

I'm glad it works fine! Wink I'm actually not sure if this channel is being offered by FS GO or not. Could you compare with the website/app and see if it's getting listed there (make sure you've logged in)?
is there a way to get back to authorisation stage? I've tried deleting the addon and the zip and re-adding it, but it just logs me straight back in without asking me to authorise again. i wanted to check i'm logged in properly, as last 24 hours there's not been any links showing for me
(2016-10-15, 13:51)morph78 Wrote: is there a way to get back to authorisation stage? I've tried deleting the addon and the zip and re-adding it, but it just logs me straight back in without asking me to authorise again. i wanted to check i'm logged in properly, as last 24 hours there's not been any links showing for me

Yeah, press 'Authentication details' in the main menu. There's an option to log out there. This feature was added yesterday so make sure you're up-to-date.
I tried to install this but get dependencies not met error. Anyone else had this?
Thanks
(2016-10-15, 13:57)emilsvennesson Wrote:
(2016-10-15, 13:51)morph78 Wrote: is there a way to get back to authorisation stage? I've tried deleting the addon and the zip and re-adding it, but it just logs me straight back in without asking me to authorise again. i wanted to check i'm logged in properly, as last 24 hours there's not been any links showing for me

Yeah, press 'Authentication details' in the main menu. There's an option to log out there. This feature was added yesterday so make sure you're up-to-date.

Thanks updated and all good now
The first stable version has been released and is awaiting approval in the official repository. :-)

In the meantime, you can download it from https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-fsgo/releases.

Edit: Fixed URL.
(2016-10-16, 16:44)emilsvennesson Wrote: The first stable version has been released and is awaiting approval in the official repository. :-)

In the meantime, you can download it from https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-fsgo/releases.

has the link been removed now? coming up with an error
(2016-10-16, 19:48)morph78 Wrote:
(2016-10-16, 16:44)emilsvennesson Wrote: The first stable version has been released and is awaiting approval in the official repository. :-)

has the link been removed now? coming up with an error

Whoops, there was a dot added to the end of the URL. I've fixed the link now.
Thanks loving the addon
Since updating to 1.1.0 I am unable to authenticate If I press authentication details, I still only get Fox Sports Go error message. No option to log out. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I deleted the previous 1.0.0 folder from roaming. And I triggered off the verify ssl cert option. Nothing makes a difference.

Edit: Kodi Error Log, hope this helps. http://pastebin.com/103C3Jih
(2016-10-17, 01:55)chief27 Wrote: Since updating to 1.1.0 I am unable to authenticate If I press authentication details, I still only get Fox Sports Go error message. No option to log out. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I deleted the previous 1.0.0 folder from roaming. And I triggered off the verify ssl cert option. Nothing makes a difference.

Edit: Kodi Error Log, hope this helps. http://pastebin.com/103C3Jih

Just to clarify: is it just the Authentication details that throws the error or are you unable to do anything? Also, it doesn't look like you activated add-on debugging in the addon settings in the log you've posted. Please post a new one (preferably uncut as it it's easier to follow).
(2016-10-17, 19:44)emilsvennesson Wrote: Just to clarify: is it just the Authentication details that throws the error or are you unable to do anything? Also, it doesn't look like you activated add-on debugging in the addon settings in the log you've posted. Please post a new one (preferably uncut as it it's easier to follow).

I can't view anything. I will turn on the addon debug and post a new log later this evening. Thanks.
Edit: Log File- http://pastebin.com/iL0r5cnv

If I delete the cookie & credentials file, shouldn't the addon ask me to reactivate it through a web browser again? This is not the case.
Through further troubleshooting, I installed Kodi on another PC. Authenticated it. Stole the information from the newly create credentials file. Append it to my existing one, and everything is running perfectly now. The transition from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 definitely broke something, but I was able to patch it together.
(2016-10-17, 20:19)chief27 Wrote: If I delete the cookie & credentials file, shouldn't the addon ask me to reactivate it through a web browser again? This is not the case.

It should. I'm not sure why that didn't work for you. I'm guessing your credentials file got corrupted somehow.

(2016-10-17, 21:11)chief27 Wrote: Through further troubleshooting, I installed Kodi on another PC. Authenticated it. Stole the information from the newly create credentials file. Append it to my existing one, and everything is running perfectly now. The transition from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 definitely broke something, but I was able to patch it together.

Great! Weird that it didn't work straight away, but nice to see that you sorted it out. Wink
Back to the same thing again today. Sad I don't understand why my authentication is timing out after about 24 hours.
Edit: I switched skins to default Confluence (only change I made) and it went right through. I guess somehow the Transparency skin causes a conflict after 24 hrs. Strange.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FOX Sports GO - available in the official repository3